Stupid survey questions

nj07208

We've all had them. Sometimes I can't believe these questions were approved by a group of adults. In taking a survey about frozen french fries, one of the questions was "which brand helps you spend more time with your kids?" What does that even mean? These are the types of surveys that I really hope companies aren't using to make decisions. People (me included) are clicking anything to just get thru the nonsense. 

• Like 6

Well, in terms of fries, I can see where they might be asking what brand your kids like (if you have any) or that you tend to serve.  But yeah, I won't argue some questions are badly  worded or just plain stupid. 

If I see one more question like this: I pursue a life of novelty and change, I'm going to run screaming down the road. It actually insults my intelligence to answer such stupid inane questions. 

Ask me some real questions for things such as: 

Why don't you shop at this store anymore?

What's wrong with this frozen dinner?

Does this restaurant have good hot food and decent servers?

Does this online company have good customer service if there is a problem.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:24 PM, lunastargazer said:

If I see one more question like this: I pursue a life of novelty and change, I'm going to run screaming down the road. It actually insults my intelligence to answer such stupid inane questions. 

Ask me some real questions for things such as: 

Why don't you shop at this store anymore?

What's wrong with this frozen dinner?

Does this restaurant have good hot food and decent servers?

Does this online company have good customer service if there is a problem.

Yes, yes and yes! I thought we were here to make suggestions, to tell what works and what doesn't. Stop with all the odd wording and just ask why I prefer one brand of something over another. 

• Like 2