Another end-of-year clear-out of CINT survey panels?

Sunweazle

My accounts at several Cint survey panels (Falkor Studios, Opini, PanelChamp, SurveyYeah and Saybucks) have all been suspended, so I was wondering whether anyone else has been affected in this way? Looks like an end-of-year clear-out of panellists to me.

I received a response from Cint when I queried this, as follows:-

"We regret to inform you that our systems have identified activity that is in violation of Cint's Participant Terms & Conditions for Panel Membership. As a result, we have removed your panelist account from our system and you will no longer be able to login, take part in surveys or other research programs or redeem or receive any rewards.

This decision will not be reviewed or reversed.

You can review Cint's terms & conditions here: https://www.cint.com/panelist-terms/ "

I'm pretty sure I haven't breached the T&Cs, so this looks like another con trick to retain panellists' earnings. Cint have now been added to SSI as survey panels to avoid in future.

• Like 3

Cint is a royal pain in the arse. They're a deceptive organization. I don't belong to them directly, but as soon as one comes up in a survey from a panel I'm a member, I click on the link, don't want to take a survey at this time. Lather rinse repeat.

• Like 1

Sorry you are getting this from them.  I have belonged to Cint for years and I can't ever remember cashing out.  I don't do theirs anymore.  I get quite a few invites each day, but I am not interested in them.

I did manage to cash out a few times with some of the Cint survey panels, and I did have at least 20 GBP earned across various Cint panels when they decided to steal it. SSI tried this trick a couple of years ago, but I managed to get them to reopen the accounts so that I could cash out. I won't be using any survey panels on the Cint or SSI platforms in future. Once bitten, twice shy. 

• 1 month later...

i have had the same problem and really annoyed with them i was on alot of survey sites that used Cint for their surveys and have been banned from all of them for apparently breaking their terms and conditions which is rubbish i have been doing them a long time as well and answered many surveys with no problem then suddely im banned they are useless at replying to emails and when they finally do they just send the same automated resonse and when i message them to contest hat they are saying they still send same response and ive seen on other sites alot of other people complaining of the same thing the company should be banned they are a disgrace and will never do a survey again if they come up in one of my surveys 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they're the worst survey platform. Sorry that you've had the same bad experience, but a good way to get back at them is to leave bad reviews on this website and TrustPilot - at least it might make you feel a bit better ;-)

• 1 year later...

I have been a member of many panels hosted by Cint for years. Never made too much money out of them but I'd been blocked by "your surveys" a few months ago and today all my other Cint panels are gone, all accrued money gone and cant get access to any accounts. I have been told I had poor survey data after asking them what I had done. They have said there is no appeals process too bad so sad.  Update - after a few emails back and forth my ban has been lifted. Apparently I have some conflicting data in my profiles, I still dont know what that would be, I will have to have a look to see what might be wrong.

• Sad 1