Questions about Posting Surveys

Catherinepstein

Hey everyone! I was trying to make my first post earlier on the student forums thread, and while it let me make the post and put my survey links, once I clicked to post it I got a page saying I was blocked. Frankly, this is almost a test to see whether it happens again on this post. Anyways, this left me with the following questions. Hope I can clear this up quickly! I don't want to be a bother.

Is there a certain amount of reputation you need before posting?

If so, what would be a good way of getting to that threshold? 

And if isn't a reputation issue, what's causing me to be blocked?

There isn't a threshold level for posting general stuff but maybe it's different for things with links. You should contact the admins to see what the problem is.

• Like 1

Hi Catherinepstein,

It's hard to know why your post was blocked without knowing what you were trying to post, but we do have some filters in place for spam, certain terms, etc. There is no minimum reputation required in order to make a post, so it seems like you triggered a rule we have in place.

Please try resubmitting your post with the link removed and see if that still triggers a block. If it does, please PM us with the text you're using in your post so that we can investigate. If it you're able to make your post successfully, please try editing it and inserting your link to the actual survey. Again, if this doesn't work, please PM us and we will do it for you.