strange survey qualifiers what would you do

Lab6689

Had 2 odd ones this morning.  Has anyone else noticed these recently

what city do you live in (the 50 states were listed to choose from)

what is your race...everything but Caucasian/white was listed (wound up choosing "other")

• Like 1

I’ll usually just select other and write my answer in. There are ones that don’t have “retired” for a choice. If it has an “other” choice and somewhere to write, I’ll write (in all caps) RETIRED. That’ll usually get me booted out, because more than likely, they only wanted people who work for those surveys anyway. If there’s no other choice, I’ll just X out or skip the survey.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I’ll usually just select other and write my answer in. There are ones that don’t have “retired” for a choice. If it has an “other” choice and somewhere to write, I’ll write (in all caps) RETIRED. That’ll usually get me booted out, because more than likely, they only wanted people who work for those surveys anyway. If there’s no other choice, I’ll just X out or skip the survey.

Agreed, if the question seems messed up, I'll write something in when given that option, or just go with the logical choice.  So even if it asks for a city with a list of states, I just pick my state. Sometimes I'll get ones that ask for my zip code, then give a list of cities no where near me and they ask which I live closest to. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, episemion said:

I used to get one that would ask "What city is closest to you" with the choices of Virginia or California. Huh??

I got one like that a few days ago too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 4:14 AM, episemion said:

I used to get one that would ask "What city is closest to you" with the choices of Virginia or California. Huh??

I get so tired of that one. I just try to figure out which one I am nearest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Here's one I got earlier today. "Do you consider yourself Jewish for any reason?"

For any reason? :lol:

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?   Yeah, how many reasons could there possibly be?  

• Haha 2