Qbord Waste of time site!

greeneyeddevils

This new & improved Qbord is a waste of time...it took them months to re-vamp their site & it's even worse now than it was before & they're still behind the times when it comes to redeeming for gift cards...it's a joke...I redeemed for a $25 Amazon on Nov 2nd & I still don't have the card...no clue if they mail this card but you'd think in this day & age they'd have E-Certs to save all the hassle of mailing...you can't get any help with their customer service since they're useless..they never respond to your questions...Anyone else having issues redeeming with them now?

Green

• 3 weeks later...

Update..still nothing from this company on my $25 Amazon gift card...what a pile of poop this company is...they wont respond to any emails sent when you contact them..then when you go to call them they never answer the phone & it goes to voicemail...

Stay away from this company if you're trying to redeem for any gift cards..I've been waiting since early Nov & nothing

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update...Finally Qbord has finally paid up...took then since Nov to finally send a $25 Amazon...if anyone goes to redeem remember that they only pay once a month..

• Like 1