Valued Opinions

pansyrhonda

• 4 months later...

I realized today why I don't do a lot of surveys anymore.  Today I decided to finally do some Clear Voice and Valued Opinion surveys.  On Clear Voice I probably made  $2, but that is only because they give you $.10 for any survey you are ineligible for.  I probably spent 2 hours on Valued Opinion today, and made I think $5.50.  Now I have enough to cash out for a $20 Amazon.  There was one survey that told me upfront that they were going to pay me $7.50 for, but when I got through with the survey I did not get the survey credited to my account.  If you go to the Valued Opinion website and log into your account there are lots of surveys that pop up.  There are some surveys that I got more than once though, and there were a couple of surveys that took me forever to finish.  One of those was about hospitals.

• Thanks 1

The reason for the problems and the vociferous responses is easy to explain.  This panel is owned and run by Sociopaths with LARGE bank accounts.   At the bottom of the Valued Opinions home page, the reason is provided "©2020 Valued Opinions. Valued Opinions is a trademark of Dynata Global UK Limited (f/k/a Research Now Limited)". 

I dropped this panel like a Hot potato several years ago and that was before Dynata went on a buying binge. 
However, it is not possible to escape Valued Opinions Because they also manifest as Research Now. Research
Now is one of the routers Dynata subjects panelists too.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting a lot of Pop Rewards surveys on Valued Opinions lately, but they only pay $.25, and they ask me what I have watched on tv and then  have to answer questions about the show I watch.  Do any of the pop rewards surveys pay more than $.25.  I just got another Pop Rewards one, but when I told them I did watch tv, and I clicked on the link which lets you tell them which tv show you watched, and they told me there were no shows available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just did a survey on Valued Opinion that took me 15 minutes to complete, and I got paid $3.50.  I wish they were all that easy.  It was a Consumer Checkbook survey that asked if I could review my practitioners, and them it gave a list of practitioners, including chiropractors, primary care physicians, massage therapists, podiatrists, and psychologists.  Consumer Checkbook publishes a newsletter/magazine, where people rate things such as auto mechanics, dentists, plumbers, etc.  It is kind of like Angie's List.  They are in Chicago, and I think a few other cities.

• Like 1

I used to earn a £15 Amazon voucher every month but for the last couple of years it's been twice a year at most. I still do their surveys but ... meh.

• 4 months later...

I got another Consumer Checkbook survey that took me 15 minutes and paid me $5.50.  I just had to do reviews of garden centers and hardware stores.  I actually did $9 worth of surveys today, and so I can cash out.  I was probably on there for over an hour though.  One of the surveys was a dynata survey and malfunctioned.  I don't do the surveys at Valued Opinion a whole lot because I am ineligible for most of them.  There were a few other surveys I could have tried, but they were all worth only $.50, and I decided it was not worth it.  It looks like there are a lot of people who have been kicked out of Valued Opinion, and so there are a lot of one star reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

I made $9 when I did surveys with them last week, but I spent over an hour doing surveys with them just now, and I was not eligible for any of them.  There were a few that I thought I was going to be eligible for, but then after 10 minutes they let me know that I was not eligible.  Has anybody been eligible for any of Valued Opinions surveys lately?  I don't do their surveys a whole lot, because this often happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

I spent two hours doing surveys on Valued Opinions today, and made $18.50.  Two of the surveys each paid $5.  They were both surveys that mentioned possible menu additions at restaurants, and asked my opinion about them and what I liked and did not like about them, and whether I thought they were the money.  Two other surveys were about cell phone plans, and one of them asked me if I wanted to answer additional questions for additional rewards, and I did, but then when It asked me the same question, I decided to finish the survey, and I did not get the additional rewards that they had promised.  One of the surveys was about hospitals, and that one took a while too.  There were other surveys I could have done, but I decided two hours was enough time to do surveys.  Now I have $55 in my account, and so it is time to cash out for Amazon.  They charge you $22 for a $20 Amazon GC.  There have been a few other times that I have spent an hour doing surveys on VO, and been denied on all of them, and so today was okay.

• Like 1

I made a lot of money, but their surveys are way too long.  Also, you complete a super long survey and then don't get the points.  I quit them about 2 months ago.

• 1 month later...

It took me forever, but I made $25 on Valued Opinion today, and I thought I was going to be eligible for a $100 market research project, but I was not.  I forget what it was on.  I finally ran out of surveys to do.  I cashed out for a $20 Amazon GC today, and I already got it.  I have $52 left in my account.  They charge you $22 for a $20 Amazon GC.  Sometimes I do really well with them sometimes, and sometimes I make $2.50 after spending two hours doing surveys.  They have gotten lots of one star reviews on SP mostly because people got dumped by them.