Valued Opinions

pansyrhonda

12 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just tried to cash out on Valued Opinions for a $20 Amazon GC, and I got an error message.  Has anybody else cashed out recently?  They also had no surveys for me to do.

I cashed out 2 days ago for Amazon and got it within 5 minutes

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I just got an email from Valued Opinions, and you only need $10 in your account to get a GC from Amazon now.  And they got rid of the $2 surcharge they used to do when you redeemed.

I also saw that it's about time

• 4 months later...

Just got banned from VO like everyone else does with same form letter, i hit their platinum level and they used the same only reason to get rid of me like so many others. VO is a scam site they dont like to pay if you earn..

vo.JPG

I have not had any problems with them since they dropped the $2 surcharge.  I did have an incident with them, where all they had was my landline phone number, and they were sending codes that I could not understand.  I emailed them, and they said to send them my cell phone number so they could text me the code.  I never got around to doing that, but recently I decided to try cashing out again, and I found out that I did not have to send them a code anymore, and so I was able to cash out.  The only problem is that they will only let you cash out for $20 at a time.  I still have $120 in my account.  I haven't been doing as many surveys with them lately, because sometimes you are on their site for over an hour, and only make $5. because they disqualify you for most of the surveys.  I just got the $3 new year's bonus from them for completing three surveys.  I get Amazon GC from them.

I am lucky in that I have only been terminated from one survey company, and that was One Opinion a few years ago.  I also got disqualified from Pinecone, but that was because I did not do all of their surveys.  I don't speed through surveys, and I don't lie about my age or other stuff.