Valued Opinions

pansyrhonda

I used to be devoted to doing their surveys.  It got harder and harder to get invites and to get enough to cash out.  I finally gave up on them because I couldn't get anywhere on their site.  It did take me a while to cash out when I was able to. 

I seldom if ever bother with their site anymore.  Most times I am disqualified and if I remember correctly, it was one that sent me off into who knows where when I got booted from their site.  No mention of time needed to complete their forwarded-to surveys nor amt of compensation.  I'm not that hard up for things to do that I will allow my time to be wasted in such a fashion.  I've moved on to newer and higher class sites to screw me over.  (That's humor folks!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A tip:

If you go onto VO and no surveys show, try and click an email link in one of the VO survey emails. 

What can then happen is it takes you to a survey and weather you qualify or not, it should flush a selection of new surveys through onto to site. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, rosiesmom said:

I used to be devoted to doing their surveys.  It got harder and harder to get invites and to get enough to cash out.  I finally gave up on them because I couldn't get anywhere on their site.  It did take me a while to cash out when I was able to. 

they are the worst, heartless, unscrupulous, never go to their site again. THEY WON"T PAY YOU!!!!

On 1/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, paulgro said:

I get the invites but it has become next to impossible to finish a survey there.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! THEY WON"T PAY YOU!!!!!!

On 12/30/2019 at 11:29 PM, sue123 said:

I seldom if ever bother with their site anymore.  Most times I am disqualified and if I remember correctly, it was one that sent me off into who knows where when I got booted from their site.  No mention of time needed to complete their forwarded-to surveys nor amt of compensation.  I'm not that hard up for things to do that I will allow my time to be wasted in such a fashion.  I've moved on to newer and higher class sites to screw me over.  (That's humor folks!)

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!! THEY WON"T PAY YOU

On 1/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, paulgro said:

I get the invites but it has become next to impossible to finish a survey there.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! THEY WON"T PAY YOU!!!

On 12/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, rosiesmom said:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! THEY WON"T PAY YOU

This is the absolute worst survey site. Unorganized, unscrupulous, VERY SHADY!  I've done a few surveys and survey discussion groups with them. I think they take the leads from the legitimate sites ,, sign you up for groups, and then pocket the money. Please stay away from them, don't waste your time or effort!! THEY WON"T PAY YOU

On 1/14/2020 at 7:50 AM, mnleona said:

I forgot about them. I have not had a survey in a long time.

It's good you've forgotten them they are dishonest and horrible. YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID!

On 12/27/2019 at 7:29 AM, pansyrhonda said:

Any do?  I have not been able to redeem.  Been a problem for about a month.  Anyone else?

THEY ARE THE WORST!! been a member for years and then suddenly cut off. I can't even redeem the money I've earned. I've contacted the BBB . They should be out of business

On 12/27/2019 at 7:29 AM, pansyrhonda said:

Any do?  I have not been able to redeem.  Been a problem for about a month.  Anyone else?

This is the worst most unscrupulous and horrible site there is. I've been  a member for years and they suddenly froze my account when i attempted to redeem my rewards. They gave me no explanation. STAY AWAY and tell others to do the same!!!!!