How much money did you make online in December 2019

hungbeovip

Hard to say since I really don't track it that way.  I can tell you I was able to cash out a few hundred dollars in December from various sites, some in the form of Paypal, and some Amazon. 

• Like 1

I actualized about $300 across cards, paypal and merchandise.  Now that includes low yield survey panels that only produce $15 a year and I was working towards a payout thresholds since the summer and fall. I have some others that will reach threshold next month.

• Like 3

It's too much trouble to add up especially since I haven't cashed out all of it.

Cashed out $32 in paypal   and $40 in amazon gift cards.

I haven't been taking surveys as much as I usual since I got a part time job, but I need to start back taking surveys regularly.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, hungbeovip said:

How much money did you make online in December 2019

in December 2019  I earned with difficulty $ 300 and it was not easy for me for 9 hours at the computer

but this does not suit me and I am now looking for a more profitable income

• Like 1

I generally do around 320 to 340 a month but in November and December I had a part time seasonal job at a store so I didn't spend as much time on it.  In December I was in the neighborhood of 180  to 200.  I haven't as yet tallied it up.   Here is a hint to help you keep track,  keep a running total of how many surveys you completed and how much they paid.  At the end of the day write the amount on a wall calendar . I am looking at 2019's calendar and all 365 days have an amount written it.  It is quite impressive to see.  It is a good way to keep track of your hard work.  (and it is hard work)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1