Less surveys during the Holidays

lunastargazer

Does anyone besides myself notice their surveys dwindling over the holidays? I'm getting about the half the amount I used to have on my dashboard.

• Like 4

On 12/28/2019 at 8:53 PM, lunastargazer said:

Does anyone besides myself notice their surveys dwindling over the holidays? I'm getting about the half the amount I used to have on my dashboard.

I have noticed this with most panels, and Ipsos is the worst. I'm one survey away at iSay for another 500point "loyalty" perk. I think the survey demand is filling up the available surveys proportionally even quicker. Branded and Tellwut, Crowdtap,  seem to have a better replenishment rate. The low frequency panels are taking a siesta too. However, the low quality panels like Univox, Opinio Quest, Your Opinion Communuity, Opinion Outpost, LifePoints, PointClub, The Go2Crowd, The panel Station, OpinionBureau, OpinionWorld, MOBROG, Opinionest and Survey Junkie still have a plethora of surveys for you to screen out of.

• Like 2

When you say the survey demand, do you mean companies need more survey takers, or are there more survey takers than surveys?

I remember when surveys used to pay pretty decent. Things have changed. I noticed during the holidays and not so important holidays they way down on the numbers I see on my panel.

• Like 1

As 

On 12/29/2019 at 5:46 AM, episemion said:

Completely normal. Employees are busy with the holidays like everyone else. It will pick up after New Years.

Agreed, it's just that the sites are in down time for the holidays.  Oddly, Point Club tried to dock me in their 'daily streak' thing for missing Christmas Day, and I raised heck with them about it. They told me people DO log in on Christmas day, but restored my previous status, so go figure. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cliche01 said:

As 

Agreed, it's just that the sites are in down time for the holidays.  Oddly, Point Club tried to dock me in their 'daily streak' thing for missing Christmas Day, and I raised heck with them about it. They told me people DO log in on Christmas day, but restored my previous status, so go figure. 

Yeah, I actually logged in on Christmas Day, but didn’t attempt any surveys. I noticed that the higher level I’m at on Point Club, the less available surveys there are. It was slim pickings today on there, though eventually I snagged an 1800 point one.

• Like 1