Which survey pages are easy to answer, which you are participating in, please introduce me

hungbeovip

If you mean pages as in the surveys themselves, I'd don't find that any one hosting site has surveys that are easier than any other, and often times they mix so you may encounter the same survey on more than one site if you are members or several.  I can give you names of sites I'm a member of, as I'm sure others here could, but not sure that will help you much. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 8:48 AM, hungbeovip said:

Which survey pages are easy to answer, which you are participating in, please introduce me

Some of the survey sites I use are:  Opinion Outpost,  Ipsos-Isay,  Point Club, Pinecone, E-Rewards, Harris Poll.  I suggest you simply use this website, that's what it's for, rating and finding survey sites that might work best for you and give the sort of rewards you want. 

7 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

Some of the survey sites I use are:  Opinion OutpostIpsos-Isay,  Point Club, Pinecone, E-Rewards, Harris Poll.  I suggest you simply use this website, that's what it's for, rating and finding survey sites that might work best for you and give the sort of rewards you want. 

On these 3 survey sites I don't see the place to register for an account : Pinecone, E-Rewards, Harris Poll.

It depends on what country you live in too.  This site may have a good list for your country.  Also do a google search for good survey sites for your country.  

Survey opportunities differ from place to place and unfortunately some areas of the world just don't have as many available surveys as others.

I'd recommend Surveyjunkie, PrizeRebel and Swagbucks as well for starters.  They work well for me but no guarantee they work for you.  

Overall it's a hard question to answer.  Everyone is different and what works well for one person won't necessarily work well for others.   Be patient and take the time to find what works for you.

• Like 3

You can also check out the top sites listed by Survey Police for 2019. I’m in some of those. As others have said, one person’s favorite survey site may be a nightmare for someone else. 

I belong to Forthright, Prolific, OneOpinion, Point Club, Paidviewpoint, Catch, and Qmee. Some people only have one or two survey sites they do, others may have dozens. It all depends on how much time and effort you’re willing to expend. Maybe try some of these that people have recommended. If it doesn’t work for you, Survey Police lists many sites. 

Edited by dawn_b_adams
I keep getting Qmee mixed up with Qbord
  • Like 2

It's a rich tapestry. Everyone posting here is right. You just have to develop your own preferences and needs. Some survey sites are better at some things than others (overall survey pay, disqualification points, bonuses, waiting time for pay, payout choices, etc.)

Start with the basics, then work your way out from there. I started surveys a few years ago as a replacement for my old online hobby - sweeps (I still enter sweeps with large prizes). I regularly make $200-$300 per month (mostly paypal cash, or gift cards to Home Depot or Amazon). This hobby can be a nice income hedge for some people. I install tile in people's homes for a primary living, but often sit at home for days due to delays, cancellations or problems. Doesn't make up for the loss, totally, but those Home Depot gift cards are invaluable when I need some materials for my next job.

• Like 2

My demographics have changed since I began doing surveys, my daughter is now an adult, I am older, I don't make the same money, I don't do the same type of work, my vehicle has changed, you get the picture.  The companies are always looking for something different.  I don't make anywhere near what some of these folks do.  I am lucky if I get $25 a month, because most of the time it isn't even that much.  You can sign into and try a few sites and keep what find works for you. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

My demographics have changed since I began doing surveys, my daughter is now an adult, I am older, I don't make the same money, I don't do the same type of work, my vehicle has changed, you get the picture.  The companies are always looking for something different.  I don't make anywhere near what some of these folks do.  I am lucky if I get $25 a month, because most of the time it isn't even that much.  You can sign into and try a few sites and keep what find works for you. 

Same here. When I started in 2000 or so , I was in my early 40's. Now , I am retired / disabled. Never married , no kids. Not the same demographics. Still with some of the sites I started with (LifePoints - My Survey , ACOP , SurveySavvy , and OneOpinion) and have added a couple new ones along the way (mypoints , Crowdology , PaidViewpoint). Was with Pinecone and HarrisPollOnline , but got purged without notice several years ago. I can only manage a certain amount of online time doing surveys without burnout.  

• Like 3

Wow, it really does seem like YMMV depending on the person. For example, Opinion Outpost and One Opinion screwed me over royally and cancelled my accounts refusing to pay me once I got close to cashing out, even though I did nothing wrong.  I would NEVER EVER trust those crooks again.  ACOP - I am surprised they are still around.  Several years ago, they were taking at least 2 months to pay me via paypal and that was only after numerous emails I sent them.  I thought they went out of business.  However, Paidviewpoint is the absolute BEST because you never DQ and their surveys are the easiest of all of them.  Next to them, I'd say 1Q app is the easiest because they send you 25 cent one question polls randomly to your phone that pays immediately via paypal.  I like Pinecone too (but they don't always accept newcomers). Their surveys are a little longer (about 7 min. approx), but pay 300 pts. OR $3.00 paypal for every survey they send.  So those are my top 3 easiest ones.

• Like 2

I am curious about Swagbucks though.  They do not have the best reviews on here, yet many of you in this forum claim they are really good.  Are they worth joining? 

Also, I never heard of Point Club, LifePoints, or Catch.  Do they all pay via paypal cash? How long are their surveys and what is their cash out minimums?

• Like 1

Even though Swagbucks has started limiting my DQ points so that I spend less time there, it's still one of the better sites for me. I only do the surveys, but there are other ways to earn points I can't speak to.

Yes, LifePoints pays via PayPal. But many here have been having all sorts of problems with them if you check that thread. Survey lengths can typically vary anywhere from five to twenty minutes or more. I only try the shortest ones, though, because LifePoints is notorious for not crediting completed surveys. So I try to limit my time wasted. It's not one of my favorite sites. Minimum cash out is $5 PayPal or an Amazon gift card for $5.

Others you mention, I don't know about.

Hope this helps a smidge. :-)

• Like 1

A lot of it depends on demographics. IAfter doing about 23,000 surveys, I find that the typical survey wants someone who:

has a paid TV service

has kids

has a smart-phone

watches mainstream TV shows on cable

has a streaming movie service

likes rock music

recognizes celebrities

is younger than 50

I miss out on all of those

• Like 2