Attapoll - Another Survey App

Njsurveyman

I saw this mentioned on another forum. I downloaded the app (which seems to automatically link up with your google account). It pays a few cents for short surveys and a little more for longer ones. I believe the cash out min is $10 for paypal. Others have posted screen shots to prove they were paid, but I'd imagine it would take a while to reach the $10 cash out, but if I get enough surveys, it may be worth it. Feel free to share your thoughts on this one.

• Like 1

I have this app as well. I have cashed out three times so they do pay. I'm in England so our cashout is at £3. You do get a few higher paying surveys but most of them are lower paying ones. Worth keeping though.

Good to know.  I have had them for less than a week now on my phone and already earned a buck.  However, there are many surveys that I DQ for.  They do give you one point for just about every survey you attempt, even if you DQ.  I haven't quite figured out their points to cents ratio.  Right now I have 80 credit points, which is equal to $1.05 USD. 

I just took a full survey and clicked to submit, then it suddenly DQd me AFTER I took the entire survey. I hope this wont become a habit on their end.

• 1 month later...

Well, the good thing about Attapoll was that there doesnt seem to be a cash out minimum. I just cashed out with only $4, and went to paypal imnediately.

Bad thing about them is that even after completing a full survey, on a few occassions, it would not credit me at all. They also claim no responsibility for when credit is not given. 

• 10 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 2:04 AM, Njsurveyman said:

Well, the good thing about Attapoll was that there doesnt seem to be a cash out minimum. I just cashed out with only $4, and went to paypal imnediately.

Bad thing about them is that even after completing a full survey, on a few occassions, it would not credit me at all. They also claim no responsibility for when credit is not given. 

this app is legit. I've had for about a week, not even that and just got Amazon card for $6.97. some surveys you get declined but you can make money pretty fast to me compared to other similar apps. so far so good!