Reel Change Panel (CINT)

Sunshine11228

I have joined Reel Changed Panel many years ago.  Recently they kicked me out of the Survey Panel but didn't say why?    I did nothing wrong and didn't change a thing.   I have $15.00 that i earned and they refuse to pay me.     CINT - Reel change Panel is horrible.     Stay away from this survey panel.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I’m so sorry to hear they screwed you over. I’ve heard bad things about them too. I’ve heard they’re notorious for kicking people out of their panel for no reason at all, so it’s nothing you’ve done. They just don’t want to give people money. I think they should be put totally out of business and have criminal charges against them. Won’t happen, but it’s a nice thought. I won’t go near them with a 10 foot pole. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, schludermann said:

Are you sure it is Cint? I googled the Panel name you provided and found the panel company was "Tribes Research". This was found in the TOC section

Huh, in all honesty, I didn't know Cint existed any more, I gave up on them years ago and had not heard anything about them since. 

• 4 weeks later...

its Cint itself that the companies survey companies use ive been on many survey panels that use Cint as their survey router and i recently got banned from quite a few survey sites apparently i broke their terms and conditions which is complete nonsense i had built up money with all of them i emaied one of the survey sites asking why i had been banned and they said it was down to Cint not them but Cint are useless at replying to emails and just send the same automated response i think this company needs banning they are a disgrace and ive seen alot of people on other sites complaing of the same thing getting banned for no reason very annoyed with them

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I can believe this, as I have personally experienced this with Cint myself. I filled surveys successfully through TGM Panel and yet not get incentive. When I wrote to TGM Panel, they replied back to me that it is Cint who can help me and provided me with the original survey id. But when I wrote to Cint with the survey id link and a s reenshot of the last page, they never replid back. They are dishonest, and they are arrogant. They make people work and then don't pay them often. This happened to me twice, so now I am convinced after reading others experiences.

• Like 1