It’s days like today that test my patience with survey companies

dawn_b_adams

I had been inactive on Tellwut and YouGov for a long time, but recently reactivated my account with both. Since they’re in the top 5 survey sites for 2020, I thought I’d expand my horizons. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:44 AM, lunastargazer said:

Samp28 - the phrase get over it IMO is a curt response. Could have been worded a little more tactful. How about I know how survey companies are. I just click out and try something else. I like my expresso with a little bit of milk in it.

It was motivational and I apologise if it didn't come across that way here. 

It's just a phrase I use for myself personally when having a rough day with the surveys as I have to put it aside think of the days when it's been great. The only person that misses out is me, not anyone on a forum, not a survey company, nobody else and telling myself to "get over it" motivates me to push forward instead of missing out.

Sorry again though if people thought it was me having a dig at someone for posting a rant

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I am having trouble with Survey Junkie today!  All I get is disqulifications  and my recent survey with them I spent about 10 minutes on one almost to the I get looks like you completed this survey what do I get nothing and I cant get the list of the recent surveys so I can complain.  Probaly wont do any good. Cant find the survey number of this one at all.