Sign in to follow this  
rosiesmom

2014/2-15 vs 2019 Surveys

rosiesmom

I went to clean up my emails and I kept all of the emails and cashout info from 2014 up to now.  I was amazed that I had so many survey cash outs in 2014 and 2015.  They weren't for a ton of money, some were $1, some $5, but I was cashing out quite a bit.  Fast forward to 2018 and 2019 and they had dropped off dramatically.  What I did seem to have more and more emails for, were questions about why I didn't get credit for completing surveys, trying to cash out and couldn't, etc.  I saw emails from companies that are long gone now, and some that are still around, but not worth even mentioning.  Wow! is all I can say. 

• Like 3

Cliche01

Wowsa, can't say I keep any survey e-mails or cash outs unless they are still pending.  Guess the main thing I've noticed over the years are the type of rewards, or simply less points / cash per survey.  I've never had a problem cashing out, but have had my share of questions as to why I took all or most of a survey and got no credit.   But yeah, think it's safe to say the times they are a changing. 

• Like 3