Any other Survey Sites Reward Daily For Answering One Question Polls?

Njsurveyman

I know Branded Surveys gives 5 pts (5 cents) every day for answering their one question daily poll. This adds up to about $10 paypal cash every 6 months, so it does add up eventually.  I am just curious if there are any other survey sites that offer something similar (and not force you to answer any of their other longer surveys) for paypal cash?  

• Like 1

Not that I have ever seen.  I've had some one question surveys before on a few sites, but they have always been questions about the site itself that you got next to no credit for, if any at all. 

Try Tellwut.  They have high point surveys, but they also have shorT ones worth 5 pts, 10 pts, and 25 pts.  These are usually about 5 questions for the 25 pt survvey.  They have lots of other great perks too.

• Like 2

Yes, the short ones, called "Recent"  in the index are written by us, the users. I drop in every few weeks and do a stack of them, but their regular surveys are harder to catch. You also get some points if you compose one of the "Recent" ones

Swagbucks offers a penny for their daily poll. I don't know if you're also interested in probable points for failing to qualify for surveys, as well. In that case, Swag also gives up to five separate pennies for DQ's. My points has a daily question for a penny (6/10 of a penny, actually), plus DQ points varying from 1 to 5 points. Inbox Dollars pays 2 cents for clicking on one or a few emails. Branded is tougher these days, but occasionally pays low DQ points. Some peanut labs offer a penny.

Point Club offres 5 DQ pennies per day. Life Points sometimes offers 2 DQ points. forthright is interesting, in that they will pay you 2 dollars for every 3 DQ's, although they don't come around often. One Opinion offers 5 DQ's per day at 5 cents each.

I tend to treat DQ's the same as easier sign in points, because I get  DQ'd most times, anyway. On a slow day, I'll keep hitting Prize Rebel for peanut labs, and make dozens of pennies, which moves me closer to that $5 payout. Daily check-ins to Tellwut (like others said) can yield a little. And the Poll Pass system (like Paid Viewpoint) offers quick points a few times a week just for a short log-in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dimefynder said:

On a slow day, I'll keep hitting Prize Rebel for peanut labs, and make dozens of pennies, which moves me closer to that $5 payout.

You actually get DQ points/pennies for Peanut surveys at Prize Rebel? When I get DQed on those, I simply get forwarded to another survey to get DQed from. No DQ points/pennies for me. :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Beware Branded. I was just collecting 5 points a day until they just wiped them by rejecting a survey from months back that just happened to be for the exact same amount I accumulated . Am now unable to click on the poll even. Totally untrustworthy company 

Yikes! Yeah, I heard some bad things about Branded recently as well. They already failed to pay me a few times for completing full surveys, but so far no problems with their daily poll. 

Fortright is ok, but I never bother with their outside surveys, only the ones they actually give you DQ credit. I heard too many bad things about Swagbucks to even bother. I also hate Inbox Dollars...another company that scammed me several years ago. Tellwut is another one I fell out of love with since they require you take a few full surveys and not DQ from, in order to keep taking the poll questions. It became much too long to accumulate points with them. 

Yes, I check Paidviewpoint every day (where i make at least 10 cents). They are probably the best one around these days. Pollpass is fun too! I also enjoy Parttimeclicks, which pays 20-25 cents for each websearching task you complete. They tend to offer me 3-4 tasks per day. 

• Like 1