Pinecone keeps spinning-anyone else have issues

footfree

I did a follow up survey on 12/30 and never received payment- or never received notification I had gotten it.So I went to their web site and all it does is spin.Wonder what is going on?

• Confused 1

Spin?  Meaning what?  Typically when I take Pinecone surveys I get some sort of close-out notice when finished, and then an e-mail when credited for it.  Granted, I've not tried to redeem rewards from the lately, but beyond that has seemed to work normal for me. 

13 minutes ago, Cliche01 said:

Spin?  Meaning what?  Typically when I take Pinecone surveys I get some sort of close-out notice when finished, and then an e-mail when credited for it.  Granted, I've not tried to redeem rewards from the lately, but beyond that has seemed to work normal for me. 

I have been trying to see if my points are in my account however the web site just keeps spinning and never lets me log in.

• Like 1

I don't have problems with the site but I find the new format for surveys to be a pain having to wait forever it seems for the next page.

• Like 1

I've been having major issues with them. They changed their entire website, and it's very glitchy. Also missing points from a survey, they claim they put them in my account manually, but they never showed up. Emails go unanswered and I can't submit a ticket through their site, it just gives me an error. So either they need to really fix their new site or maybe they kicked me out. lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, footfree said:

I have been trying to see if my points are in my account however the web site just keeps spinning and never lets me log in.

Oh, I gotcha now, so never loads.  Have to say it's been some time since I've directly logged on the site,  have just been responding to the e-mailed surveys I get.  Guess I should try logging on and see what I get. 

Just tried logging in, and I was asked a security question, the answer to which I had no clue because I don't recall ever having had to choose such a question/answer there before. Then tried logging in through a different link on the page, and I was able to log in without being asked the question.

Site is a bit slow for me, but the spinning/buffering/whatever doesn't last so long.

• Like 1

Okay, so I just found the page where you choose a security question/answer. Apparently, I had chosen one before, but forgot the answer. :-D Updated and all is well now...I hope! 

• Thanks 2

They actually answered my email and on a Sat.to boot.I kinda remember accidentally changing my password and I didn't write it down .So now I'm waiting to hear back on how to change it because when I press the security button it does nothing -I keep pressing send but the button isn't working,so I told them to text me the code and it's my house phone(yes I still have one-LOL)well we know you cant get a text that way.So hopefully they will answer my email and I  will get this resolved .

• Like 1

What is their contact email address? I am having same issues. I cashed out a few days ago and still no payout! I can only sign in every now and then because it asks me for a security question answer which I NEVER SET UP in the first place! This may be the next site I will be dropping. Definitely not taking any more of their surveys until I am paid for the two I took last week. 

On 1/16/2020 at 5:32 PM, sageandcinnamon said:

This is the email I was using with my problem (which finally got resolved after 2 weeks of emailing back and forth)   [email protected]

The contact link on their revamped site doesn't seem to be working.

I tried that email address and got a robomessage back that it is not monitored. They've sent me a profile update study but it is impossible to complete due to many glitches. I was trying to tell them this but how can I? Their email is not monitored and their onliine contact form fails. They will not, repeat not, let me ask a question directly. When I report the survey glitch, I simply get a screen telling me try another browser. Well, I've tried THREE browsers, to no avail. Pinecone used to be a good site but now it seems fishy to me.

Yup, I get that same ROBO message. That email address no longer works. Still no pay from over a week ago. They either had a major computer glitch on their end, or became a 100% scam company. My recommendation is not to complete any surveys from them until/if they start processing payments again. They are becoming a very sketchy company.