tellwut surveys?

kaminikij

Just wondering what others think about the survey section and opting in to lucid.Personally I am afraid to do so.Seems they track everything and sell your info.Has anyone done this? For the low points doesnt seem like a good idea.

• Like 2

They all track us and sell our info. Set up your cookie manager so each site's cookies disappear when you leave the site.

Don't know why that's all crossed out.

• Like 2

I have been contacted by businesses and sites after taking surveys.  I can't say for certain that it was Tellwut, BUT I know I took the daily surveys yesterday and they are not showing up on my account.  So starting today I will be taking a screen shot as soon as I am done taking them and check it again the next morning before I begin the questions for the day.  This has happened to be 2X in the past week.  And I did log in.  Do paying attention isn't an option anymore, or I am just wasting time.  I did get a couple of surveys done last week with them, but it was a wash with the 2 days that I didn't get credit.  Sooo, that  being said, I do think that our info is sold by the survey companies and that is how I am ending up with over 100 junk emails every day.  Ridiculous.  I don't open them, I just delete and go on.  And deleting cookies is a good thing.  And don't do any banking surveys.  There, I am done now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In general the Tellwut user generated surveys award each time it is completed, and when I don't get the points, it is likely because I forgot to click the submit button before moving to the next survey. To accommodate this possibility, I bookmark the user survey page and click that link instead of the next. This way I'm absolutely sure of exhausting the user surveys each day. Note that you must complete at least one external survey every two weeks or the user surveys are turned off.

Now, In the past I've had problems with Lucid surveys. They have a penchant to reverse the survey's on "quality" grounds. This is most likely because they are trying to get a very specific result for a survey and exclude panelists that don't help, or they are just plain cheap. I use the archive feature of browsers to save to a folder and each subsequent page. PointClub is particularly prone to do this unethical invalidation, and the way they do it is very, very sneaky. They invalidate your surveys months later and make it very difficult to discover, because you must page back many times. I also block Lucid cookies unless the survey won't progress.

• Like 1

And for the 3rd time this month (at least) I have gotten 55 points for the day.  They may add more on, but there have been days that 55 points was it.  Is this the new threshold amount for answering daily questions?  I am going to have to end it with them if so.  It takes me longer to log in than to do 55 points worth.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 4:07 AM, rosiesmom said:

And for the 3rd time this month (at least) I have gotten 55 points for the day.  They may add more on, but there have been days that 55 points was it.  Is this the new threshold amount for answering daily questions?  I am going to have to end it with them if so.  It takes me longer to log in than to do 55 points worth.

Today, 1/25, it was 90. However, bit by bit it takes me longer and longer to cash out for $10 Amazon. At this rate I'll be lucky to cash out for $80 in a year if it doesn't get better. When I started Tellwut I could make north of $250/year. That's a pretty dramatic dropoff. And back then we didn't have to do external surveys.

• Like 4

I don't qualify for that many, but between the ones I do qualify for and the points from the daily user-generated surveys, it adds up fast enough to keep me using the site.

• Like 3

Lucid sucks, so I don't do those.  I am also getting dq'd when I hit submit on a completed survey, again.  So I don't do that many for them.  The Peanut Labs ones are now down to 44 points for most of them.  I don't rely on any of them.

• Like 2

Hi Tellwut members, Lucid is the owner of the commonly used pre-screening software Samplicio.us. They recently made the consent page mandatory for all countries which is why you are now seeing it. It is the Lucid consent page for cookies and privacy policy.  Most survey companies use Samplicio.us as their pre screening software so if you don't accept the privacy policy, I'm not sure you will be able to complete these surveys. Lucid is not a survey company, they just own the software.

As for selling your information, Tellwut has never and does not sell any personal information. We only provide surveys on behalf of other survey companies.

Please feel free to email us at [email protected] at any time if you have any questions!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also if you do not receive the points for the daily surveys, it is either because you are not signed in OR likely they are added a bit later. Sometimes they are slow to add on if there is a lot of members online. Please check back a couple hours later and if they are not added on and you cannot re-take the surveys, please contact us and tell us which specific surveys were not added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am seeing some of the most vile posts from people in the comments section on Tellwut.  It isn't even a reaction to a survey question, it is to someone else's comment.  I am 2,000 points from cashing out.  They have plenty of members without me.  Others here have left Tellwut.  Maybe it's my turn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1