tellwut surveys?

kaminikij

And then today the first 3 were all about Kobe. I get, he was a great person, bigger for some than others, but the redundant surveys are supposed to be weeded out.  Or so we were told.  And it was 75 points for today. 

• Sad 1

Hey Tellwut...what is with this survey??? it's External Survey # 1457282...it goes nowhere when you click on it..something called Yuno Surveys..

https://take.yunosurveys.com/welcome?publisher_user_id=194&pparam_publisher_offer_uuid=344a-525f-46ba-9d3a5f0a-37731829&pparam_transaction_id=TqpRsyqHwxidkUPkpLAjZFm&pparam_pupid=[affiliate_id]

It's supposed to be a 5 min survey for something like 35 points...but when it takes you to the page there's nothing there..

Green

4 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Hey Tellwut...what is with this survey??? it's External Survey # 1457282...it goes nowhere when you click on it..something called Yuno Surveys..

https://take.yunosurveys.com/welcome?publisher_user_id=194&pparam_publisher_offer_uuid=344a-525f-46ba-9d3a5f0a-37731829&pparam_transaction_id=TqpRsyqHwxidkUPkpLAjZFm&pparam_pupid=[affiliate_id]

It's supposed to be a 5 min survey for something like 35 points...but when it takes you to the page there's nothing there..

Green

When I clicked on the link, it took me to a page to sign up for Yuno surveys. I hate it when survey panels do that. You think you’re being directed to a legitimate survey, and it’s simply trying to get you to sign up for some other obscure sketchy survey site. I always X out of those right away when I encounter them.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

When I clicked on the link, it took me to a page to sign up for Yuno surveys. I hate it when survey panels do that. You think you’re being directed to a legitimate survey, and it’s simply trying to get you to sign up for some other obscure sketchy survey site. I always X out of those right away when I encounter them.

I agree with you..that's why Tellwut needs to know about these sketchy surveys that we're directed to...

• Like 3

On 2/3/2020 at 5:55 PM, rosiesmom said:

I am seeing some of the most vile posts from people in the comments section on Tellwut.  It isn't even a reaction to a survey question, it is to someone else's comment.  I am 2,000 points from cashing out.  They have plenty of members without me.  Others here have left Tellwut.  Maybe it's my turn.

I've also seen very biased and intentionally provocative questions approved by the Tellwut staff and after I apprised Tellwut support, their reply was "so what". Junk Surveys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2020 at 1:16 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

Green

I clicked it, I was able to complete the short survey but got no points for it because PointsClub (InnovateMR) deemed I had completed the survey prior. So Yuno got free work from me. This is the second time in a week that a survey fielded for Yuno had serious deficiencies (the other was through SurveyHoney). So I recommend aborting the parsimonious, unethical and likely low competent from the other reports here for  Yuno surveys. Yuno is now in my ESOMAR queue, probably more if they keep coming up within the community.

• Like 3

I just tried one of the 3rd party surveys on Tellwut and the first 8 were from Lucid, so I just had to go back and look for a different companies.  Nope, then I got Cint.  Yay, looks like I will be doing only the daily questions from now on.  I won't do Lucid or Cint.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently started completing Tellwut surveys again.  I had good luck by doing the daily surveys and qualifying for a few others.  I was able to cash out for a $10 amazon and Tellwut was quick to send me my award.  I'm going to start checking Tellwut several times a day and see what happens.  Maybe I'll have the same luck with them as I have had with Branded.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2020 at 11:17 AM, alfigler said:

I just recently started completing Tellwut surveys again.  I had good luck by doing the daily surveys and qualifying for a few others.  I was able to cash out for a $10 amazon and Tellwut was quick to send me my award.  I'm going to start checking Tellwut several times a day and see what happens.  Maybe I'll have the same luck with them as I have had with Branded.

I check both of them more than once a day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else only get 4 user surveys today 3/2/2020? I just did an external survey a few days ago and another one a week before that. Posting this at 2 PM EST.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JD said:

Anyone else only get 4 user surveys today 3/2/2020? I just did an external survey a few days ago and another one a week before that. Posting this at 2 PM EST.

I only had 4

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I agree 100 percent. That's really the only problem with Tellwut.  If it weren't for the forum, Tellwut would be much better.  It's best to just to take the surveys, and not read the comments, if at all possible.  If you're able to do that, you will be ok.