tellwut surveys?

kaminikij

Please stay completely neutral when politics is involved. This community is good at mentioning politics without letting the conversation get political or pointing fingers and I thank everyone for that.

• Like 2

Some days, there are more polls than others.  Their newsletters usually come by email only, usually 5 polls at 10 points each.

• 2 weeks later...

I get about $20 a month from Tellwut, it's a good site that only take a few minutes each evening.  They also have some short surveys you can choose from.  I've been with them for a few years now and they're really great.  If you are an American conservative, though, be sure you have a thick skin!  Other than that. I highly recommend Tellwut.  You can even make your own surveys for others to take and they give you points for them!

I still have a lot of trouble qualifying for surveys at Tellwut. I try and try and try and often I will spend 10 minutes or so on a survey and then am told I don't qualify. BUT the latest problem I am having is completing a rather LONG survey for paradigm and then I am told after I complete it all that I already took this survey and I get no points. Anyone else having this problem? I no longer take surveys for paradigm as this has now happened 4 times.

It is difficult enough to qualify for a survey but to have this happen over and over again does not make me happy. :(

BTW, I TRY to ignore all the political opinions here as I feel that we go to Tellwut to have fun and make a bit of money, not voice or respond to political opinions. But to each his or her own! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This happened to me again last night! I figured that I was alone in having this problem since nobody seems to be having this happen to them. WHAT IS IT with paradigm surveys?

BUT the latest problem I am having is completing a rather LONG survey for paradigm and then I am told after I complete it all that I already took this survey and I get no points. Anyone else having this problem? I no longer take surveys for paradigm as this has now happened 4 times.

It is difficult enough to qualify for a survey but to have this happen over and over again does not make me happy. :("

Is anyone else having this problem with paradigm surveys from Tellwut? FIVE times being told I had already completed this survey (I had NOT) after taking the entire survey is a total waste of time and utterly frustrating.  HELP anyone??

Tellwut is completely hands-off on the "external" surveys they field for 3rd parties, they allow unethical treatment of the member community. Typcally Lucid, Cint and the usual crowd.  I was annoyed and discouraged by the 3rd party panels abusing panelists with late screenout. So I do all the member generated surveys, "external" surveys with a single digit time estimate, 0-9 min, and doing that I can make it to a $10 payout every 4-6 weeks, with much less stress. I might do High point surveys, 750+, if the duration is short enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, schludermann said:

Tellwut is completely hands-off on the "external" surveys they field for 3rd parties, they allow unethical treatment of the member community. Typcally Lucid, Cint and the usual crowd.  I was annoyed and discouraged by the 3rd party panels abusing panelists with late screenout. So I do all the member generated surveys, "external" surveys with a single digit time estimate, 0-9 min, and doing that I can make it to a $10 payout every 4-6 weeks, with much less stress. I might do High point surveys, 750+, if the duration is short enough for me.

I very seldom qualify for the external surveys will try a couple and then move on I will sometimes qualify from the surveys I get through email from Tells it though

It's good enough for me

• 9 months later...

External surveys on Tellwut are very difficult to take anyway, unless you do them right away, even if you qualify for them.   I mean within 5 minutes too!   Yes, they're gone that quickly!   

• 4 months later...