Sample Cube need binning

Bal

Can we please just get rid of the dreaded Sample Cube. They are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. If you are unlucky to get on one of their routers, best pack a bag cause you won't be going anywhere anytime soon. They just redirect you a thousand times, asking the same boring questions over & over, plus they either take an age or they don't redirect you back so you miss out on DQ points. Does my head in.

• Like 4

I agree, they are terrible. Usually when I see a Sample Cube one, I just X out. I’m not wasting my time on them. They are idiots.

• Like 2

Sample Cube is one I click out of as well. Along with Ipsos, Peanut Lab, In Context (with that stupid 3D shopping trip that never works) and Cint. You would think these survey companies would actually like to make money rather than keep these albatross inept poorly designed companies that farm out surveys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, I totally agree. It's a really dire portal and as soon as you see the Sample cube logo, close the page. 

Equally I would say this for Spectrum surveys. Another awful router which 9/10 times the survey it directs me to with DQ me unless I own my own business or work somewhere as a manager for a company that has a multi million pound turnover. 

• Like 2