Pinecone Cash Out Taking Longer Than Usual

Njsurveyman

I cashed out on Pinecone for 600 pts ($6.00 paypal) a couple days ago and it still didn't process. This is unusual because they always processed my paypal cashouts on the very next business day. It wont let me contact them either. In fact, it seems Pinecone is now making it nearly impossible to contact them. Whats going on??

• Like 1

May be that the new website is glitchy? Jeez, I've never been able to cash out via PayPal. :sad: Never been given that option, so I've always just gotten a gift card.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

May be that the new website is glitchy? Jeez, I've never been able to cash out via PayPal. :sad: Never been given that option, so I've always just gotten a gift card.

Go to the search bar & type PayPal, it will give you this option. I cashed out for £3 the other day & it was fine for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

Or go to "Featured" rewards and it is under that. 

• Like 2

Their redesigned website is a headache. It took me 2 weeks to get my reward posted and the contact link never worked. I posted the email address in the other Pinecone thread, but in case you missed it, try getting in touch with them at [email protected]

Be warned, they may take a while,  I'm sure we aren't the only people having issues with the new site. 

40 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Or go to "Featured" rewards and it is under that. 

Agreed, it's kind of hard to locate, but Paypal options are there. 

• Like 1

Some of you seem to be misunderstanding. I already cashed out via paypal. However, Pinecone hasn't sent me my money yet (since Jan 13).  I tried using the email address posted above, but it didn't work. It bounced back.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Cliche01 said:

Agreed, it's kind of hard to locate, but Paypal options are there. 

This is what I see when I go to the "Cash Option:" If you wish to set up PayPal payments, we will send you an email invitation when you are eligible. Simply, follow the directions in the email before redeeming.

Did you ever have to get an "invitation" after becoming "eligible?" :unsure:

Also, it's become a slight PITA to have a code sent just to log in now. :-(

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

This is what I see when I go to the "Cash Option:" If you wish to set up PayPal payments, we will send you an email invitation when you are eligible. Simply, follow the directions in the email before redeeming.

Did you ever have to get an "invitation" after becoming "eligible?" :unsure:

Also, it's become a slight PITA to have a code sent just to log in now. :-(

Not that I recall, but it's been a while.   I do recall having to set up a connection between my Pinecone and Paypal accounts so they knew were to wire it to, so maybe that's what they mean by an invitation, but sounds like you already have that set up and have cashed out before.   I've always had to use a code to log into Pinecone, but it wasn't one sent each time, but simply one they assigned me when I first signed up.   Wish I knew what to tell you, but sounds like you've tried to talk both Pinecone and Paypal.  

• Like 1

I've cashed out gift cards but never PayPal, as I've been waiting for the invitation! :lol:

Maybe you're confusing your user ID, which is a number, and them sending a one-time code to your mobile in order to log in, which is what I had to do last time I logged in? I also have the user ID number, which always stays the same, then had to input my password in order to then get the one-time code sent to my phone. :lol:

But to be sure, I just tried logging in now, and I didn't need a code sent to me. :unsure: And it looks like I might be missing compensation for the last survey I took a few days ago. Usually get credited for them the next day or so.

Who knows? I hate when sites are "upgraded" and live before they're actually ready. :-(

They haven't paid anyone in about two weeks now. People on another survey forum I am on also confirmed this. Not to be trusted and currently have a F rating with the BBB.

Of course, this morning I get the email confirming credit for the survey I had taken several days ago. Will wait awhile before trying to cash out to see if they start paying folks again.

Hoping all the problems just simply related to the new website, as they certainly are one of the better paying places despite myself not getting very many surveys from them.

• Like 1