Obsessed

Bal

I see your-surveys are up to their old tricks again. Taking away quality score points for absolutely no reason. I just wish I didn't have to use this router as I can't stand them. They are obsessed with claiming you are cheating all the time. I don't understand why you can't use your Wi-Fi & mobile data to do their surveys. They are forever banning, saying you are using a proxy & what not. They have the most surveys so really can't avoid using them. Their support is absolutely awful & completely rude. Just wish there was another router that had the amount of surveys that they have.

I’m confused. What survey company are you referring to? Is it actually named “Obsessed” as you have as the subject of your thread, or is it someone else? You didn’t state any companies in your post. Please clarify.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:45 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m confused. What survey company are you referring to? Is it actually named “Obsessed” as you have as the subject of your thread, or is it someone else? You didn’t state any companies in your post. Please clarify.

Your-surveys is the company. They are a survey router that is on a lot of GPT/survey sites. They have the most surveys but they are a badly run company.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, Bal said:

I see your-surveys are up to their old tricks again. Taking away quality score points for absolutely no reason. I just wish I didn't have to use this router as I can't stand them. They are obsessed with claiming you are cheating all the time. I don't understand why you can't use your Wi-Fi & mobile data to do their surveys. They are forever banning, saying you are using a proxy & what not. They have the most surveys so really can't avoid using them. Their support is absolutely awful & completely rude. Just wish there was another router that had the amount of surveys that they have.

I usually only get that You-Surveys crap through Branded Surveys.

If i go to the Your-Surveys URL, there wasn't any way for me to get to a survey dashboard.