Prize Rebel

Duck

I would like  to get some comments from those of who are PrizeRebel members.  I have found some peculiarities with this panel.   I just want to open up a thread and hear about other people's experiences with them.  I have been a member for a little over a year.  I have some things to add but would like to hear from others first.  .

I was never able to make any money with them. DQd on every survey and I have no interest in buying products just to get points. I earned about 70 pts in a year's time and called it quits.

Just cashed out another $5 yesterday. Used to spend more time there than I do now, but am pretty much sticking mostly to the Your Surveys there as those are the only ones I sometimes qualify for. The other surveys pretty much are a waste of time for me with all the DQs.

It's one of my main and best earning  survey panels, though its been a bit slack lately.  Have cashed out over 30 times in less than a year.   Everyday I do the Peanut Labs as it gives DQ points, and whatever links come in the e-mail.  Will get to Platinum level in a few days.

• Like 1