Pinecone Finally Paid Me

Njsurveyman

Not sure if it was because I filed a complaint with the BBB against them, but I was just paid from Pinecone after waiting two weeks. Right afterwards, I received an email from the BBB that my case has been resolved. It should be interesting to see if Pinecone drops me now from future surveys.

• Like 5

Glad you got paid. When I had my problem with them, I was about to file a complaint with the BBB and told them that in my final email to them. My credit showed up shortly after that. So maybe there is something to a BBB complaint.  

• Like 4

They didn't like me after my issue with them. I'm deactivated from their panel. No word or anything. I just happened to notice I didn't get the usual birthday greeting they send in email every year, and decided to check my account.Tried to log in and got "invalid credentials". 

I kind of knew it would happen, but still, they were one of my long time survey companies, so it's kind of a let-down to have them just dump me after one problem with missing credits that wasn't even my fault.  

• Sad 1

So far, I've been lucky. I received another survey from them last Thurs. Now just awaiting payment once again. I do have some problems logging in because at first they ask me a security question, which I never set in the first place. But on my 2nd attempt to log in, it goes through without the security question. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, been with them over 10yrs now and have never had an issue with them. I always get credited the next business day and receive payment the next business day after cashing out. Even the slowest time of year I get 3 surveys pr month from them.

• Like 2

Can't say I've had any issues with them either, in fact, just got a couple of cans of ginger ale from them as a product test.  As for rewards, I typically go for the case, and yeah, it may take a couple of weeks, but that seems normal to me, some sites are quicker than others as far as the Paypal  thing. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Isn't it a shame you had to go through all of that to get your money?  They used to be my Number 1 site.  But today I received notice that I can't use Paypal, and I couldn't determine if that was from now on, or if they had a glitch.  They did invite me to look through their other offerings.  Gift cards that I can cash out until I reach $25.  If they have done away with Paypal for good then I will have to move on.  I can buy gift cards I will actually use on my own.  I think I am getting old and cranky.

32 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Isn't it a shame you had to go through all of that to get your money?  They used to be my Number 1 site.  But today I received notice that I can't use Paypal, and I couldn't determine if that was from now on, or if they had a glitch.  They did invite me to look through their other offerings.  Gift cards that I can cash out until I reach $25.  If they have done away with Paypal for good then I will have to move on.  I can buy gift cards I will actually use on my own.  I think I am getting old and cranky.

The email didn't make it sound permanent. Although, it didn't give a time frame as to when the issues might be resolved.

• Like 2

I agree with nj07208 about the email. It sounded as if the paypal payment will be back as soon as they resolve the problems they are having but no time frame was given. :(

I also cash out for paypal, did so about a week ago. A few days ago I got a check in the mail and was very confused. Then I got the email and I AM NOT HAPPY either!

• Like 1

This statement was in the email from Pinecone  Additionally, PayPal will be added back to the Rewards Site as soon as the issues have been resolved.  So I went and tried to cash out $5.00 with Paypal and it went thru so I'm thinking it may be fixed.Guess I will find out in a few days!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, footfree said:

This statement was in the email from Pinecone  Additionally, PayPal will be added back to the Rewards Site as soon as the issues have been resolved.  So I went and tried to cash out $5.00 with Paypal and it went thru so I'm thinking it may be fixed.Guess I will find out in a few days!

Please report back! It usually comes the next day. I certainly don't want to start the "waiting for a check in the mail" game. 

I just tried the cash options, so I will see how it goes.  I did have issues logging in, and it shows that I have 1 pending survey, but I tried to log into it and it said that I had completed it.