Pinecone Finally Paid Me

Njsurveyman

On 6/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, rosiesmom said:

I just tried the cash options, so I will see how it goes.  I did have issues logging in, and it shows that I have 1 pending survey, but I tried to log into it and it said that I had completed it. 

I did a survey that was listed and it doesn't mention that I did so I don't think I am going to be paid for it.Probably should contact them about this.

16 hours ago, footfree said:

Went and logged in and it says they are mailing a check. I don't care I would rather get cash so I can wait.

Thanks for the update. I wonder what's going on. I'm sure they would rather use Paypal then deal with the hassle of mailing out checks. This might be a long-term issue after all.

• Like 1

Yeh, I tried cashing out and I don't have anything in my paypal account yet, but it hasn't been a week yet.  And I don't find an email stating that I had cashed out and it was all pending. Hmmm....

7 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Yeh, I tried cashing out and I don't have anything in my paypal account yet, but it hasn't been a week yet.  And I don't find an email stating that I had cashed out and it was all pending. Hmmm....

Now the site is down maybe they are trying to fix everything.Who knows?

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, footfree said:

Now the site is down maybe they are trying to fix everything.Who knows?

Yeh, nothing on my cash out.  No emails, no nothing.