Finding Attitudes and Influences on Consumers Towards MSG (closes February 2, 2020)

Catherinepstein

https://forms.gle/bLK5BujSEPBm2XyKA

If you decide to participate in this study, you will take a 20 question survey (around 5-10 minutes) asking about your knowledge of MSG and where you found out about it. It will later be analyzed as part of a search for various trends. Any personal information you provide in the first section will not be tied to you, permanently saved, or discussed with parties not directly involved with the research.

This survey is entirely voluntary - you may stop at any time and not submit your responses, or send me an email with your ID code after you finished it to cancel your answer. If you have any questions about this survey or the study I am doing, feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] 

Ok found what was triggering the security system! My name is Catherine Epstein and I am a student in AP Research. I’m using this survey for my research study on MSG. Sorry for dropping the link/consent blurb with so little info

I have done the survey. Thanks for posting it. I cannot eat anything with MSG, as it is a major trigger for my migraine headaches. I know all the Chinese restaurants that do not use it, and only patronize those places. One interesting piece of information I came across recently was a “natural sleep aid” that is all the rage, mainly for menopausal women that is supposed to be so awesome. Guess what? One of the main ingredients is MSG! In a sleep aid, seriously? Ridiculous! Just because something is purported to be “natural” doesn’t mean it isn’t harmless. Always read the labels and ingredients for any dietary supplements.

• Administrator locked this topic