No Point Club surveys the last couple days?

Cliche01

While I'm able to log into the site, for the last couple days, I've not received any e-mails from Point Club, or seen new surveys on the site, nor is the 'random' surveys section showing anything, which is unusual.  Anyone else encountering this?  Thanks. 

That is really odd. I still have surveys (not that many), but I do have some. I got over a half dozen emails from them today.

• Thanks 1

It's back up and running for me as about 2:30 today.  Not sure what the deal was, as I've yet to hear back from the site from either of the two e-mails I sent.  Kind of a pain in the tuckus that most the surveys were already full because they'd probably been sitting there few days, but at least it seems to be working again.  Curious what the powers that be at Point Club will have to say. 

Glad it's working agian..

I've had to send a note to the help desk a couple times because the LOI for a survey is maybe 10-15 mins, but it only has too questions,

so you finish "too quickly" and get locked out.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:59 PM, Cliche01 said:

While I'm able to log into the site, for the last couple days, I've not received any e-mails from Point Club, or seen new surveys on the site, nor is the 'random' surveys section showing anything, which is unusual.  Anyone else encountering this?  Thanks. 

You were probably blocked by them for some transgression, when PC blocks your account the survey feed stops and you can't redeem. I had this happen once and it lasted for months and had to make a BBB complaint to get the surveys turned back on.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, schludermann said:

You were probably blocked by them for some transgression, when PC blocks your account the survey feed stops and you can't redeem. I had this happen once and it lasted for months and had to make a BBB complaint to get the surveys turned back on.

Huh, hard to say, last encounter with them before it all happened was the 21st when I had a pretty good run being able to take 4-5 surveys back to back, maybe that set them off.  In any case, you'd think they could just freaking TELL people. 

• Like 1

I still have surveys to take buy my history disappeared and I can't bring it up in their "pointblank" section.   What I have earned and what has been approved is still showing but the history is gone.  I emailed them tonight.  Let's see what happens.  I have trouble with them before.   Might be time to bail out.  Hopefully I can get what I have already earned. 

• Like 1