California Opinion Survey

Rocketgirl

No, but there again, I don't live in California, maybe you do and it's a perfectly legit thing you got sent simply because you take surveys.  There again, the 'noreply' thing has me leery, suggesting there is no way to contact whoever sent you the e-mail.  Curious what others have to say. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

CA SURVEY RESEARCH email was sent to me as well.  Not sure if this is safe... has anyone else found out if its Phishing?  Seems "fishy" because it doesn't have any other identifiers for a state research survey.  You'd think it would have some sort of state seal or something.

I'm choosing to call it SPAM.  Anyone have further info on this one?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Resident,

We are an independent public opinion company hired to conduct research among residents in your community to explore opinions on important issues in your area. We will not try to sell you anything, ask for a donation, or add your e-mail address to a marketing list. Your participation in this survey is voluntary and your responses will be kept completely confidential.

Please ... to take the survey or copy and paste the link below into your web browser:

Please do not share the survey link with others as it is personalized to ensure that the survey will only work once.

Thank you for participating in this important research.

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:

I removed the links because they are directed to your account. They were not spam and appear to be official panel links.