Viewpoint Forum, Our Survey money goes to a school? Huh?

cricket

I tried to register but when I got to the part that said the money will be sent to a school, I deleted my info and left that page. However, I see it well rated and people are getting paid. How do I join and get the money...not donate it? Does anyone use that site?

17 hours ago, cricket said:

I tried to register but when I got to the part that said the money will be sent to a school, I deleted my info and left that page. However, I see it well rated and people are getting paid. How do I join and get the money...not donate it? Does anyone use that site?

I am registered with them but very seldom get a survey

I have been with them for years but I believe I was asked to join by someone who was already a member and then after I joined I  was only allowed to invite 5 others to join.That was over 10 years ago,so I'm not sure how they handle that anymore.As for surveys I am more likely to be invited to do a survey thru e rewards or One Opinion then I am by them.You could be with them over a year before your able to cash out,that's if they send you any invites.

Thanks so much for your replies. They received some good ratings so I thought I'd try but from what you both said, not worth it. I started these surveys about 9 years ago and was registered with about 30 companies. Now it's down to about 6. I am always looking for something good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cricket said:

Thanks so much for your replies. They received some good ratings so I thought I'd try but from what you both said, not worth it. I started these surveys about 9 years ago and was registered with about 30 companies. Now it's down to about 6. I am always looking for something good.

Try Prolific it's pretty good

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 8:11 PM, peach6 said:

Try Prolific it's pretty good

Hi Peach, yes, thanks to someone here who mentioned it a couple of months ago. I LOVE Prolific. It's my favorite. I find that I have to keep going there since they go fast. I do find that the amount they pay isn't what I calculated (British pounds into U.S. dollars). they take off more, maybe a fee for using paypal. Still, they're interesting surveys and we don't get disqualified. I had a couple where you have to upload a program. Those I skip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:59 PM, cricket said:

Are you sure it was the right website? https://www.viewpointforum.com/

They have not had an open signup in years. It's referral only and I don't know when the last time referrals were even available.

I cashed out this week. First time in about 8 months.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:27 PM, footfree said:

Have you downloaded the Hatch App?I have been making about $20 a month in AGC form them at least for the past few months.They also have been offering other ways to make money,along the lines of focus groups.

I don't use a smartphone so no apps. Just computer.