Evaluating programming language preference based on personality traits (closes 29 Feb 2020)

EdJankau

Hello all, 

Help is required for my MSc Data Science dissertation/project. Seeking participants with at least 1-year experience in programming (study years also count).

Nowadays, there are numerous programming languages that could do the job and we are spoilt for choice, however if you are new to the subject and only starting out, it is a mine field trying to pick one. Is it possible to find out which programming language would be easier and quicker to learn based on your personality?

Project's aim is to analyse the correlation between personality traits and chosen programming language/s to try and understand whether there is a direct impact on how one acts and what type of programming language is preferred. There are 4 questions that should take you approximately 5 to 7 minutes on average.

More details are in the survey itself, but if anyone requires additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than happy to explain the topic further.

Link to the survey below:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LJ5PQNW

Thank you in advance. 

Ed

• Administrator locked this topic