Survey routers

Bal

Just a little rant about some useless routers. Let's start with Easy Surveys (should be called impossible surveys) I have been doing surveys for quite a number of years and have NEVER qualified for one of these surveys. They are as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. 

SaySo surveys are another useless router. I have only ever done about two of these. Never qualify for them. Pollfish are hopeless as well. There are of course many more. Safe to say I don't waste my time anymore on any of these.

• Like 2

I can totally relate! SaySo surveys are the pits. Once I see them, I X right out. Sometimes I get Quick Surveys, which are anything but quick. Once I got them, and they said the survey was over 50 minutes long! Ridiculous. Most of these routers are a complete joke. Sample Cube sucks too. Ipsos is another one I won’t deal with. 

You’re so right on these routers being a total time waster. I wish there was some way I could block the ones I hate.

• Like 1

I hate them surveys that promise to be 5 minutes or so & end up nearly killing you of boredom!

I mentioned Sample Cube on a previous rant, they are shocking.

I

• Like 1