Survey reversals?

Joe781

I am a member of QuickRewards, and several of my surveys were "reversed" yesterday. These were lucid surveys.

Has anybody else had this happen to them? Customer support says that lucid does monthly reversals, but I haven't noticed this in the past. The claim is that there were quality issues with my answers.

I find this to be unreasonable. We have all encountered surveys where we didn't get credited due to programming errors or being over quota. I have cut QR slack in the past, because I realize that the GPT site pays for manual credits out of their own pocket. It seems that they are allowed to make mistakes, but we have to be 100% perfect.

Why bother to do surveys if the money is going to be taken from me at some point in the future? I don't ask for much from QR or lucid, but I am quite frustrated right now.

I've never had that happen to me. That's pretty lousy. You take the survey, they say you qualify and now they want to take the points from you? That's plain wrong.

• Like 2

Lucid is sketchy at best.  I am beginning to just x out of them as soon as they come up.  I haven't had points reversed yet.  But I am sure it is coming.  I am seeing them more and more, and I thought they were a routing service, not the actual survey company.  I could be wrong on that one.

• Like 1