Sites perception of Survey Police?

Cliche01

This may have been asked somewhere before, but what do you think survey sites feel about Survey Police?  Is it helpful,  a threat, an annoyance or what?  I've mentioned it a few times in e-mails I've sent to survey sites, and it's odd the reactions I get sometimes. 

• Like 2

Some of these companies are so corrupt that I honestly don't think they care. The ones that scam people know what they are doing, so I think they expect bad reviews. 

I'm interested in some of the replies you have got from some of the survey companies, if you don't mind letting us know?

• Like 4

On 2/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Bal said:

Some of these companies are so corrupt that I honestly don't think they care. The ones that scam people know what they are doing, so I think they expect bad reviews. 

I'm interested in some of the replies you have got from some of the survey companies, if you don't mind letting us know?

Mainly it's been me beetching and moaning about points not received after taking a full survey, crappy customer service, rewards and things of that nature.  There have been times I have mentioned the site and more or less said I'm not the only one ticked off about this, if you don't believe me, check out Survey Police, we are legion.  Lo and behold it's worked sometimes, I get my way.  So maybe we have some pull.  I'll remember to copy and post one next time it occurs.  

• Like 5

Like mentioned, I doubt they are concerned.

I often see Tweets from an organisation ‘Survey Compare’ which refers to the usual (Cint etc). I reply saying check out Survey Police which hopefully might stop people using the worst ones

• Like 2

I think that some sites do care quite a bit. An example of this is Point Club. If you scroll through the pages of reviews of them, somebody from their site responds to roughly half of the comments. So what people say here is clearly getting their attention, as they scan the reviews at least a few times a week. We do matter a little (Yay!).

They don't seem to respond to these forum comments very much, though. There are other sites that monitor our reviews, like Paid Viewpoint, although that site does it more casually (usually thank you's for positive comments).

• Like 1