Could use some prayers

dawn_b_adams

dawn_b_adams

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on here in a few days. Sunday night, my hubby fell in the bathroom and was taken to the ER. They did a bunch of tests, and determined he has suffered a stroke. The good news is that it is a small one, and he has an excellent chance at a full recovery. He will be in the hospital a few more days, before being transferred to a skilled nursing facility that specializes in stroke rehabilitation. Prognosis is anywhere from 3-6 months. 

I’ve been visiting him in the hospital every day, and he is in the neuro unit at the hospital. They are taking very good care of him. I feel like it’s so quiet at home without him. He has done a couple of stints in nursing homes and has had a previous stroke in 2014 shortly after his quadruple heart bypass surgery. So he has been through a lot. I’d appreciate prayers for him and for me too. Thanks.

• Like 2

You have my prayers! 

My mom had a stroke in April 2012. She woke up one morning and couldn't see right. I took her to her eye doctor(because she had had eye surgery on her right eye a month before) and he said get her to a hospital right now. We found out she'd had a stroke. She has made a full recovery thank god. The only thing that lingers for her is a sensitivity to bright lights like in stores. She gets dizzy. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on here in a few days. Sunday night, my hubby fell in the bathroom and was taken to the ER. They did a bunch of tests, and determined he has suffered a stroke. The good news is that it is a small one, and he has an excellent chance at a full recovery. He will be in the hospital a few more days, before being transferred to a skilled nursing facility that specializes in stroke rehabilitation. Prognosis is anywhere from 3-6 months. 

I’ve been visiting him in the hospital every day, and he is in the neuro unit at the hospital. They are taking very good care of him. I feel like it’s so quiet at home without him. He has done a couple of stints in nursing homes and has had a previous stroke in 2014 shortly after his quadruple heart bypass surgery. So he has been through a lot. I’d appreciate prayers for him and for me too. Thanks.

Will keep you in my prayers I hope he makes a full recovery

• Like 4