intellizoom

edgar00

hello does anyone work this intellizoom panel? they make payments every Friday in a timely , but this week they have not made any payment. Someone who works this panel could tell me if they made the payment this week

I don't work for them but do complete some of their surveys. I never picked up that they send out payments on Friday but come to think of it I believe the last payments I received were on a Friday. Haven't gotten any payments the last two weeks and I know I have payments coming for surveys I completed in January. Don't they say to allow 21 business days to receive payment for completed surveys? 21 business days is different from 21 calendar days. It could be possible they are behind on their payments. If you completed a survey a month ago or longer you should have received your payment by now I would think. Unless they are late sending out payments for whatever reason.. 

On 2/16/2020 at 5:55 AM, edgar00 said:

hello does anyone work this intellizoom panel? they make payments every Friday in a timely , but this week they have not made any payment. Someone who works this panel could tell me if they made the payment this week

I received a 5.00 payment yesterday. Did you receive any of the payments you were expecting?

Hace 1 hora, mikedorb dijo:

Ayer recibió un pago de 5.00. ¿Recibió algunos de los pagos que esperaba?

Hello  yesterday I received a payment of 10 January, they are late for a week in payments, pay on Fridays and the payment I received yesterday was from a survey completed on January 10.

They have always been very punctual with all payments. regards

I got three more payments yesterday from them after getting one on Thursday. I think they were all for surveys I completed in January. Yes for whatever reason it seemed to take a little longer than usual to receive my payments. But you need to keep in mind that they say to allow 21 business days to receive payment and that wouldn't count weekends and holidays. Honestly I don't know for sure if any of my payments went past the 21 business days. I could check but at this point it wouldn't do any good since I believe I have received all of the payments that I expected.