How many times does this make you mad with Lifepoints??

greeneyeddevils

Wow!..does this ever piss me off with LifePoints...how many times recently have I finished a survey only to get this at the end? Makes me think they do this on purpose so people won't get their points added too fast to their accounts & they won't have to worry about people cashing out all the time...I don't even know if half the time these points that I'm missing even get added to my account. Anyone else hating this with LifePoints??

Error - Support

An error has occurred.

In order for us to review the error we need:

• The original survey link, located in your invitation email
  • The current link in the address field in your browser.
  • A description of the subject matter of survey you were in
  • When the error occurred

Please contact our support team with the required information for assistance.

• Like 1

I see the same thing with either that message or a couple of other Cint ones. I simply report it and have always gotten a response. The survey gets auditted and points have always been awarded within 10 days or so. 

I also see the same on Crowdology.

We can all only speak as we find. LifePoints is one of the better panels in my experience. I've only ever had to seek support a couple of times, but it was always handled quickly and satisfactorily.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, trevorpee said:

We can all only speak as we find. LifePoints is one of the better panels in my experience. I've only ever had to seek support a couple of times, but it was always handled quickly and satisfactorily.

Same here. I always , at least the last couple of years , gotten excellent CS from them.

• Like 2

LifePoints took over my site Global Test Market which I was a member of for years with no issues.  Now I am getting scxreened out or unqualified from just about every survey and just about over them.  I am going to cash out when I can and go somewhere else.  I hate this because my Global Test Market used to be an excellent site.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:59 PM, gso3006 said:

LifePoints took over my site Global Test Market which I was a member of for years with no issues.  Now I am getting scxreened out or unqualified from just about every survey and just about over them.  I am going to cash out when I can and go somewhere else.  I hate this because my Global Test Market used to be an excellent site.

LifePoints did not take over GTM. The parent company (Kantar) simply merged several sites , including mysurvey and GTM , into a single site now called LifePoints