Peanut Labs

mikedorb

Anybody here ever get this message from them?I got it about a month ago and contacted support and didn't hear anything so contacted support again yesterday. I don't think I will ever hear from them. I have been doing Peanut Lab surveys for many years and never had an issue. Then suddenly one day I got blocked. And I belong to a lot of panels that have Peanut Lab surveys and am being blocked from taking these surveys on all of them. I think I know what may have triggered this. I got blocked from all Swagbucks and My Points surveys a few months ago so then I was more aggressive with the Peanut Lab surveys.  Especially with Swagbucks so I could meet my daily goal. But I still was answering the surveys the way I always did. Nothing changed. I wrote about this before. No way I can prove it but if you complete too many surveys with any one company in a short period of time you might get flagged or in my case get your account suspended. This is an issue with a lot of panels. For the most part they are not paying much for completed surveys or at least as much as they used to so if they see that someone is completing a lot of surveys they may be assuming that the person is faking their way through even if they aren't. And it gives them an excuse to get rid of you. And they don't need to give you a reason for doing this. They can terminate any panelist for any reason or even for no good reason. Anybody who belongs to a lot of panels and has been doing surveys for a long time like I have is very likely going to have to eventually have to deal with issues like this. 

This Account has been Permanently Suspended
As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I hate peanut labs, think they are a total scam. If I get any of their surveys, I will simply X out. They are just ridiculous and should not be in business at all. The way they treat survey takers is downright criminal. I’m boycotting them. Fortunately, I don’t see too many of those in the survey panels I belong to. Before I knew what they were about, I’d try in vain to complete any surveys through them, and never really got anywhere. They just suck. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I never bother with them. When I first started I tired answering their surveys, but they have so many qualifying questions it bores you to tears.

Add them to the list of scammers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Peanut Lab, Ipsos, Cint, Sample Cube, are all lame scamming garbage sites. As soon as I see them on my dashboard, I click the x button, do something else and come back. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can you believe my Peanut Lab surveys are back? They neglected my first support request so I sent another one last week and now they reinstated me. Are they telling me they never should have suspended my account in the first place?  I can't figure out these panels as to what they do. 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2020 at 2:19 AM, lunastargazer said:

Mike, it's almost like dealing with a person who has schizophrenia.

I will never figure out what these panels are doing. The first time I contacted support nothing happened. The second time I get reinstated within a few days. Makes no sense. And it said permanently suspended which I interpreted as having no chance of getting reinstated. Then they reinstated my account. When I first got the permanently suspended message there was a picture of someone behind bars wearing a striped shirt. It was terrible I even got suspended but wasn't that classless? It made me feel like they thought I was a criminal. Then they eventually changed the picture to something a little less degrading. No email  from them or any notification  that my account was reinstated. I had been checking it every day and then after I sent them a second support request my Peanut Labs surveys were back in a few days.  If nothing happened after I contacted support a second time I was just going to give up on them. There were a few panels in the past where my account was suspended and they did not reinstate me. If you belong to a lot of panels this is probably going to eventually happen.  

• Like 4

Talk about an insensitive email, someone with bars behind wearing a striped shirt. What sort of psychopath or nut does that? Some of these surveys (and many of pay pretty lousy) only pay anywhere from .25 to a couple of dollars. When I've gotten emails from these panels in the past, it was written in very poor English which tells me they're either coming out of SE Asia or some other foreign country.

You're right. That was totally classless.

• Like 3

It wasn't in an email. The picture was in the message that came up when I tried to access Peanut Labs. Included with the words This account has been permanently suspended. They did eventually change the picture but my question is why even put a picture in there when the message was self explanatory. Totally unnecessary ,classless and bush league if you ask me. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 7:33 PM, mikedorb said:

Anybody here ever get this message from them?I got it about a month ago and contacted support and didn't hear anything so contacted support again yesterday. I don't think I will ever hear from them. I have been doing Peanut Lab surveys for many years and never had an issue. Then suddenly one day I got blocked. And I belong to a lot of panels that have Peanut Lab surveys and am being blocked from taking these surveys on all of them. I think I know what may have triggered this. I got blocked from all Swagbucks and My Points surveys a few months ago so then I was more aggressive with the Peanut Lab surveys.  Especially with Swagbucks so I could meet my daily goal. But I still was answering the surveys the way I always did. Nothing changed. I wrote about this before. No way I can prove it but if you complete too many surveys with any one company in a short period of time you might get flagged or in my case get your account suspended. This is an issue with a lot of panels. For the most part they are not paying much for completed surveys or at least as much as they used to so if they see that someone is completing a lot of surveys they may be assuming that the person is faking their way through even if they aren't. And it gives them an excuse to get rid of you. And they don't need to give you a reason for doing this. They can terminate any panelist for any reason or even for no good reason. Anybody who belongs to a lot of panels and has been doing surveys for a long time like I have is very likely going to have to eventually have to deal with issues like this. 

As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account

Peanut Labs is awful, they oft hide behind the distinction they only hosted the survey and not the panel. They are masters of redirected support.

Peanut Labs is now part of Dynata and Dynata has a large subsidiary base. Most likely what has happened is an old panel you abandoned but did not resign and close down and as a result no longer update contains stale information, and they are using that to determine your reputation. I had this happen to me with mypoints. I was able to get mypoints support to deactivate every panel I was on that was within their pervue and I've never had to content with that issue again.  Following are the Paels that Daynata currently shares information with.

Dynata Group Companies

Company Name Office Address
Insight Intermediate Holdings (DE), Inc. 55 East 52nd Street, 34th Floor New York, NY 10055
Research Now Group, Inc. 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
e-Rewards Services, Inc. 180 Montgomery Street, Suite 1700 San Francisco, CA 94104 AND 6430 Sunset Blvd., Suite 1506 Los Angeles, CA 90028 AND 58 West 40th Street, 16th Floor New York, NY 10018
e-Miles, Inc. 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
Peanut Labs, Inc. 180 Montgomery Street, Suite 1700 San Francisco, CA 94104
IPinion, Inc. 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
Research Now, Inc. (US) 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024 AND 180 Montgomery Street, Suite 1700 San Francisco, CA 94104
Research Now DE I, LLC 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
Research Now DE II, LLC 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
Research Now Inc. (Canada) 250 Yonge Street, Suite 1800 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2L7
Dynata Global UK Limited 160 Queen Victoria Street, Ground Floor London, United Kingdom EC4V 4BF
e-Rewards Bidco Limited 160 Queen Victoria Street, Ground Floor London, United Kingdom EC4V 4BF
e-Rewards Europe Limited 160 Queen Victoria Street, Ground Floor London, United Kingdom EC4V 4BF
The Mobile Channel Limited  
The Mobile Panel Limited  
Research Now GmbH Behringstrasse 28a 22765 Hamburg, Germany AND Am Soldermoos 17 85399 Halbergmoos, Germany
Research Now Italy S.r.l. Via S. Maria Valle 3 20123 Milano, Italy
Research Now Netherlands B.V. Stumeer 28, 3994 HJ Houten The Netherlands
Research Now SAS (France) 54, Rue de Paradis Paris, France 75010
Research Now Technology Hellas An Zinni 40 & L. Syggrou Athens, 11741 Greece
Research Now India Private Limited 10th Floor, Building #14, Tower BDLF, Phase 3, Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002 India
Research Now Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.  
Research Now PTE Ltd. 5 Shenton Way, UIC Building #10-01 Singapore 068808
Research Now Japan G.K. Oak Minami-Azabu, Building 3F 3-19-23 Minami-Azabu, Minato-Ku Tokyo, Japan 105-0047 02-01
Research Now Pty Ltd. (AU) Level 1, 140 Williams Street Sydney NSW 2011 Australia AND Suite 204, Waterfront City 425 Docklands Ddrive Docklands, VIC 3008 Australia
Research Now Pty Ltd. (NZ) Suite F, Level 3, 18 Northcroft Street Takapuna, Auckland 0622 New Zealand
Research Now Servicos Do Brasil Ltda.  
Research Now Midlle East FZ-LLC  
Research Now Spain, S.L.  
Research now Mexico S. De R.L. De C.V.  
Dynata LLC 6 Research Drive, Shelton CT 06484 USA
Sampling Europe BV Weena , 3013 CK Rotterdam, Netherlands
Survey Sampling Bulgaria EOOD Triaditza area, #82, Patriarh Evtimii street, 1463, Sofia, Bulgaria
SSI Denmark ApS Frederiksholms Kanal 4B, DK-1220, Copenhagen K Copenhagen
Survey Sampling France SASU 22 rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Survey Sampling Germany GmbH Kaiserstrasse 13, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Survey Sampling RO S.R.L. 12 Popa Sapca Street, Timisoara 300057
Survey Sampling Spain S.L. C/ Carranza, 25, 2ª planta, 28004, Madrid, Spain
SSI Sweden AB Drakens Gränd 8, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Survey Sampling UK Ltd. India House, 2nd Floor 45 Curlew Street London SEI 2nd United Kingdom
Survey Sampling Hong Kong Ltd. 6/F, Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
SSI Beijing Co. Ltd. CBD International Mansion, Room 901A, No. 16 Yongandongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China
Survey Sampling Australia Pty. Ltd. Level 11, 131 York Street, Syndey NSW 2000, Australia
Survey Sampling Singapore PTE Ltd. #58 Republic Plaza, 9 Raffles Place, Singapore 048619
Survey Sampling International Services Company S.De R.L. De C.V. Cordoba 42, Piso 9, Col. Roma Norte/Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico, D.F. 06700
Survey Sampling Korea Ltd. Level 4, 27-8, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul Korea 150-998
Survey Sampling Japan GK 3F KK Building, I-8-5, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku, 104-0033, Tokyo, Japan
SSI Do Brasil Pesquisa de Mercado Ltda. Rua das Olimpiadas, 205 – 40 ander 04551-000, Sao Paulo, Brasil
SSI Philippines Inc. PIPC Bldg 7, MEPZ II, Basak, Lapu-Lapu, Cebu 6015, Philippines
MRops Programming India Private Ltd. 8th Floor, Block 1, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad, TG 500081
Mountain West Research Center L.C.  
Survey Sampling Hungary Kft. Csapo Street 42, 3rd Floor, 4032 Debrecen, Hungary

• Like 2

On 5/2/2020 at 3:27 PM, NevadaJones said:

What a list! :sad:

This was easy to find, it was under the privacy statement.  I find the privacy statement to have higher quality info to start digging. I like digging. I then take the business information from the privacy statement and start cross-referencing other databases, DBA lookup for a city/county, what other companies are at or have been at the same location, LinkedIn, Secretary of State searches for records of corporate formation, CrunchBase, RocketReach,  Depending on the state, search for professional licenses, BBB cross-references and a few more, like zabasearch. Once I find the principles of a panel, I repeat the process and look for a history. If anyone has other deep or dark internet searches they use, please share. Hopefully free.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 8:33 PM, mikedorb said: