Does anyone know the value of Ipsos points

footfree

No idea. It takes me forever to get points on them but I still do them because I have the time. 

Wonder is anyone has ever won on the "play game"? 

It's 1 cent per point currently.  So 90 points is 90 cents.  When you cash out with PayPal, they tack on a small penalty (I think it's 45 points for $15), so if you count that it's .97 cents per point.

I've never won anything on the post-survey game.  I stopped trying long ago.

• Like 2

I will do the 45 point ones but try to avoid the long ones.I don't do surveys as much as I use to .My regular job pays to well to waste my time for a .90 cents on 30 minutes- I mean it's great extra income when you have a few minutes to spare but not worth it otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up on a value of a point it really does put things into perspective. Plus the only reason I do them is for the occasional Product to test.

• Like 1

Footfree...I dumped Ipsos about 2 years ago. When I realized how much time I was spending doing their surveys and such little money. I dumped them.

• 4 weeks later...

I purposely stay away from anything longer than 20 minutes.   I have been burned way too many time by being disqualified either at the end or near the end of a very long survey.  If I do the shorter surveys at least I don't have as much time invested if I am kicked out of the survey.. Another thing, if they say a survey is 30 minutes long you can bet your bottom dollar it will be a least 45 or more. 

• Like 3