J.D. Powers

ej1247

21 hours ago, policelinda said:

I hate the JD Power surveys.  you spend time filling them out, honestly, take the time and then they disqualify you.  I will never do another one of their surveys again.  I don't think I've ever gotten points for doing one.

Yeah, I agree with you on that. If I see it’s a JD Power survey, I just X out. I’ve wasted my time with them and after successfully completing the survey, they said their quota was full. Total scam.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I keep getting duplicate surveys with JD Power and it's always on the President, voting, and coronavirus.  I just x out of them.  I think they are spies for the government in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

J.D. Powers will screw you.   Just a couple of days ago I took one of their surveys,  went through the whole thing (25 minutes) and was told at the end of the survey that I didn't qualify,  probably one of their stupid, many trap questions got me.  No more,  I'm done with JD Powers,  Xing out from now on when I see one 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Duck said:

J.D. Powers will screw you.   Just a couple of days ago I took one of their surveys,  went through the whole thing (25 minutes) and was told at the end of the survey that I didn't qualify,  probably one of their stupid, many trap questions got me.  No more,  I'm done with JD Powers,  Xing out from now on when I see one 

What site was that on? Had one do that on One Opinion and contacted them via their Facebook page with the time and date. They checked , saw the amount of time spent , and awarded points.

• Like 2