Sign in to follow this  
noorish

PRETTY MUCH DONE - D.O.N.E

noorish

All of the survey sites I have been a member with are pretty much done. None of them offer anything worth the time anymore, Univox is a total scam and I lost over $40 with them - the rest offer a few surveys a year or perhaps one per month - I am done with them - total waste of my f--king time 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Cliche01
19 hours ago, noorish said:

All of the survey sites I have been a member with are pretty much done. None of them offer anything worth the time anymore, Univox is a total scam and I lost over $40 with them - the rest offer a few surveys a year or perhaps one per month - I am done with them - total waste of my f--king time 

And another one bites the dust...

• Haha 1

lunastargazer

Noorish....I'm right there with you. I only use one survey panel. And that's about it. If they decide to start becoming scumbags, I'll dump them too. If they go by the wayside, I'm done with surveys forever.

• Like 2

mnleona

I do them because In have the time but if I still worked, I would not do most of them.

• Like 2

rosiesmom

I just took a break from Tellwut, and as soon as I can cash out with a couple more sites, I am done with them.  One community site went from points for surveys and quick polls to sweepstakes type earnings.  Nope, no thanks.  I rarely hear from Pinecone anymore, which is sad because I used to do so well with them.  I am doing well with Pollpass, it takes time to build up $5, but they have questions to answer and it's easy.  There are going to be more to go.  I am going to be cleaning house around summer and I should be down to about 5 sites total.  I'm not getting rich off any of them.  And that's OK. I just need to be putting time into other things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1