Your surveys scamming cheats

Bal

Time for another rant (it's all I seem to do on here) Your survey router up to their old tricks again. I got reversals on two of my surveys.

Got a response from the survey site that I use, saying I rushed though answers & the same old nonsense, to be fair it's not the survey site as I know what your surveys router are like.

I did not rush through, I answered them surveys correctly and honest, & anyway how would they know, I thought my answers was strictly confidential between me and the actual survey that I was taking.

They literally reversed the surveys within about 10 minutes, so how could they check my two surveys that quickly.

They are a very dishonest company who scam so many people. If you look at their reviews on different sites you will see how bad they are. I only use them because they have the most surveys, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

They do pay but every now & again they claim back money from you for no reason other than to scam you. They are complete scum & cheats.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Your Surveys in now on my "crap list".  Their quality score thing is a fraud.  My quality score  has dropped nearly 100 point in a month and through that period I had taken very few of their surveys.  I am now taking 0 of their surveys yet my quality score continues to fall.   That doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1

I belonged to their site years ago, and I got out.  I now get them through mypoints and Swagbucks.  I won't do them.  I get almost doen, when i can actually get into a study, and at the end I get tossed out.

• Like 1