OpinionsUSA is merging with OpinionWorld

Vodkapirate

I just received this email:

"About a week ago we let you know that some exciting changes would be coming to the OpinionsUSA Panel.  We are now very excited to inform you that the OpinionsUSA Panel is merging with OpinionWorld, in March 2020.

What does this mean to you?  OpinionWorld is a research panel just like OpinionsUSA.  Being a part of the OpinionWorld community means sharing your opinions in paid online surveys and earning rewards for doing so. Your opinions in a survey could influence things like product cost, design, and packaging, and advertising. OpinionWorld helps increase the power of your opinion while paying you at the same time. And also, like OpinionsUSA, the points you earn can be can redeemed for gift cards and other rewards. 

What you need to do? Between Monday, March 16th and Wednesday, March 18th, you will receive an email from OpinionsUSA inviting you to join OpinionWorld. Use the link provided to join OpinionWorld and complete a brief enrollment survey.  As confirmation of your successful move to OpinionWorld, you will receive an email noting your successful enrollment! 

What about your existing points? Your existing OpinionsUSA points will be transferred to OpinionWorld, so you won’t lose anything as a result of the merge.   After you enroll in OpinionWorld, your points will be added to your OpinionWorld account in approximately 2-4 weeks. 

What will be different with OpinionWorld? The main difference is that after you have joined OpinionWorld, your survey invitations will come from OpinionWorld instead of OpinionsUSA. You will go to the OpinionWorld Member Portal or contact OpinionWorld customer support when you need help or have questions. You will also notice other improvements and upgrades to your membership experience that we will detail on the OpinionWorld Member Portal.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to prepare for this transition. We are very excited about becoming a part of OpinionWorld and about the many new opportunities and upgrades it will provide you and all of the OpinionsUSA panelists. We think you’re going to love being a part of OpinionWorld

Sincerely,

The OpinionsUSA Team"

The only thing I know about OpinionWorld is that they're owned by Opinion Outpost/SSI, which is never a good thing. Oh well, it's not like OpinionsUSA was ever a big earner for me anyways. :roll:

• Sad 1

This is disappointing. I have never had much of a problem with opinionusa  except they don't send enough surveys. It's never good when panels merge, and if it is  ssi that's worse.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, I finally got the email with a survey that was supposed to transfer my points over to OpinionWorld, and at the end of that they said they'd be sending me an email to activate my new account and....it's been several days and it never arrived. I had recently cashed out at OpinionsUSA so I hardly had any points anyways, but I just had to laugh because if it's OO/SSI-related, it's guaranteed to be incompetent. :4_joy:

I had $14 worth of credits. Which is worthless for me because its now owned by a SSI company. and i was banned long ago for no reason by Opinion Outpost. So when I try to merge, it simply does not allow it. That means my points will be voided for failing to merge the account. And it will be MY FAULT according to their terms of service. Even though I have no possibly way to cash out or sign up for OpinionWorld. This should be fraud. But im sure its all legal.

• Sad 1

I wrote an email to opinionusa asking them why they didn't let us cash out first and complained about the $.10 & $.20  surveys OpinionWorld sends me.  They forwarded it to OpinionWorld. OpinionWorld reply:

Welcome to OpinionWorld!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry, if you have existing points with Opinions USA, it will be transferred to your OpinionWorld account in 2-4 weeks.

We look forward to your continued survey participation.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Joan

OpinionWorld

I'm just SOL.