Webcam surveys?

Cliche01

If you don't take webcam surveys you are missing out on some good money.   They usually pay pretty well, and  are shorter than the all text surveys.   I too was shy at first but I decided I don't care who sees me,  I go comb my hair put a little brighter look on my face than normal  and plunge ahead.  After awhile you get used to it and it's just like taking any other survey.  Qmee has quite a few of them.  I think once they figure out that you are open to taking them they start sending you more.  I usually do at least  a couple a day. 

• Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, Duck said:

If you don't take webcam surveys you are missing out on some good money.   They usually pay pretty well, and  are shorter than the all text surveys.   I too was shy at first but I decided I don't care who sees me,  I go comb my hair put a little brighter look on my face than normal  and plunge ahead.  After awhile you get used to it and it's just like taking any other survey.  Qmee has quite a few of them.  I think once they figure out that you are open to taking them they start sending you more.  I usually do at least  a couple a day. 

Wish I was comfortable with this but I am just not. Glad you are doing well with them.

• Like 2