jupiterpanel

kaminikij

recieved a amazon gift code from them but the code is invalid.only get 1 from them maybe once per year.Same thing happened last time to me.so this year i am out ten and last year out 10.wonder if any other panel members have this issue?Last year i finally let it go because my husband got seriously ill.This year i want my $10 g.c.! Of course I have no intention of remaining with jupiter panel.Thanks for letting me blow off steam.

• Sad 1

Yes, I also got an invalid code, I wrote to them, it took awhile but they finally sent me a good code. My complaint with them is that the surveys or videos are so long. I think I'm done with them.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m glad to see I’m not the only person this is happening to, but sorry that everyone else is having the same frustrations as I am. Like the two people who have commented ahead of me, I was sent an Amazon code this morning and it was invalid. Again. This is the second time in a row that this has happened. Last time, it was in December, and it took until March 5th to get a valid Amazon code. They claim it took so long because they were waiting on me to send the invalid code to them, but I had done that at least five times. It was in every single email I sent to them. I am about ready to cut my losses with these people and move on. It just is not worth the time and effort anymore.

Edit: This time, they responded to my email within five minutes and sent a valid Amazon code. I’m satisfied for now, but I wish they would correct whatever problem causes us to have to go through this in the first place.

Edited by ca8179
Provided new information

• 1 month later...