Branded Surveys..what a crock!

greeneyeddevils

Wow! this company pissed me off big time today...I've been working my way through their cheap paying surveys for a few weeks now to be able to claim for a $10 gift card...I was finally able to do so...got the amount of points needed to do so....was wondering why it was taking so long for my reward to come..then go & check my account today & it say's my claim we denied...I was like wtf!..It took my 2plus weeks to get to their claim level...got passes on all the surveys I did..then suddenly one came back that was denied...I couldn't figure out how since I've been doing surveys way too long for this to happen...so I contact customer service & asked them what happened & they get back to me right away which is weird since it states 1-2 business days min..

They said that one of my answers on a survey was not what it was supposed to be & said "sorry you can't do anymore surveys with us"..I was like what?? you're kidding...

Long story short they just get rid of you for no reason / they don't want to pay you when you claim a reward....If you're looking for a survey site stay away from this one since they drop you in  a heartbeat...I deleted my account right after...Scam in my opinion..

Green

• Sad 4

That’s appalling that they did that to you! Just disgusting. I will stay away from them. Do you think it’s worth it to file a complaint through the BBB? I recently did that with Point Club and got an excellent result. 

It’s just sick what these survey companies get away with and how they treat their customers.

• Like 4

I haven't been to the site since Feb 20 when they took points away. Rejected  

Survey     Reconciliation for missing Points Place completion (#20181260)     36

I haven't completed a survey with them since November, All I've been able to do was get the 5 points for polls. I emailed them asking about it and they never answered. That's the last straw, I'm through with them.

• Like 3

I have noticed less than stellar response from them the last few days. The most frustrating thing is not so much the outright rejection when attempting to attempt a survey, it is the late disqualification B.S. I am able to take the disappointment of not getting into a survey, which does seem to be more common than it has been lately, but having your hopes crushed and time wasted after investing effort, and expecting to be able to complete the survey for points, is especially hard. It seems to me the late disqualifications are also much more common than in the past.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:44 PM, somelady said:

I haven't been to the site since Feb 20 when they took points away. Rejected  

Survey     Reconciliation for missing Points Place completion (#20181260)     36

I haven't completed a survey with them since November, All I've been able to do was get the 5 points for polls. I emailed them asking about it and they never answered. That's the last straw, I'm through with them.

This is what pissed me off the most...I had enough points to cash out..so the button was there to redeem...so if I wasn't allowed or my points rejected..then why the hell was I able to cash out?? They're a scam...it's just their way to not have to pay a survey taker if they look & see what they have left in stock with their gift certs...they know 100% how much stock that they have & when they're going to run out so they can just "can you" anytime they want & give you some stupid excuse saying that you messed up a survey so it looks like they're covering their asses

• Like 2

Lately, I have seen them deny redemption attempts, only then, without explanation of why or what survey points they are stealing back, reduce you grand total.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got caught "speeding".  How long am I supposed to spend on each question, especially when being asked for my personal info?  5 minutes?!  SMH

• Like 3

Branded is a joke.  I would get an invite every day, and every day, I wasn't qualified to take one.  I spent a few minutes going through questions, and it would look hopeful.  I would even get the "let's get started" phrase and then I was tossed out.  I finally just gave up.  I don't remember if I logged into my account and shut it down or just put their email address on blocked, but I don't get them anymore. Woohoo!!

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with Branded Surveys, in fact i joined at the end of January and just keep at it to participate by keeping my dashboard open. The more surveys you complete it moves from bronze to gold status. That is when I find I get in the most surveys and have actually cashed out $80 to date.  Yes sometimes after going through some of the preliminary questions it kicks back to the dashboard and there are usually more surveys offered. 

Welcome to the growing band of disgruntled who have been treated shabbily by this lousy outfit. I'd suggest we all meet up when house arrest is lifted and plot revenge but we'd have trouble finding a venue big enough!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I stopped using Branded after I did a two minute survey and was told I went to fast when it took me two minutes.  I do not understand why any company would be run this way.

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Branded Surveys - I had thought this was a really good company - earned good money for 2 years and always requested it by Paypal. I now find that they will not pay out with Paypzal unless you can give them details of a mbile phone contract. As I do not want or need a mbile phone I can see no reason why I should invest around £30 a moth and not use it except to gain access to my earnings. What is this all about. I do not want or need gift cards - they run out of time -you are restricted to using them with one company and there is no replacement in my view for real cash.  Has anyone lse had this problem and have you managed to get them to resolve it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

That’s appalling that they did that to you! Just disgusting. I will stay away from them. Do you think it’s worth it to file a complaint through the BBB? I recently did that with Point Club and got an excellent result. 

It’s just sick what these survey companies get away with and how they treat their customers.

Branded went into decline about two years ago, after the site "enhancements" that seriously impacted yield potential. When undertaking surveys with branded/mintvine, you are actually dealing with at least two independent companies Branded and YourSurveys.  I think many of the problems reported on survey rating sites stem from the partnership with "YourSurveys", which according the TOS & privacy statements for YourSurveys, is controlled by Points2shop.  YourSurveys support is pedantic, hubris supported by flawed activity analysis tools, arrogant in that they can't make a mistake and quick to accuse the panelist of transgressions and have an account nixed by undisclosed "policies".  Completing surveys through YourSurveys is like becoming enmeshed a Kafka novel, "The Trial".

It has become so bad that I only do the polls now.

• Thanks 1