Corona Virus survey 12-16 weeks

yobry1

Just got an invite to a corona virus survey that will continue for 12-16 weeks and the results will be sent to media outlets, gov officials, and healthcare officials. I've kept up with whats going on with it and the stats and reading articles, etc since last week and used COMMON SENSE with my conclusions from info in the articles and news broadcast. The media has caused more panic than anything and SHOULD tell ppl to stay calm and follow CDC/Health officials instructions to avoid the spread of it but of course they're not going to bcoz they just want the ratings(more comments= higher ratings which means they can get more money from sponsors(ads)).

The "recession" SCARE TACTIC has caused panic when it's only a mini recession which will last only a few months, not years as they lead ppl to believe. Losing pay from decreased employment bcoz public service businesses are closing causing ppl to FREAK OUT about paying their bills when 2 days ago Congress and the Pres passed a $50billion bill to help ppl with loss of pay from their jobs and even pay ppl for mental stress the virus has caused yet they're still freaking out "how am I going to pay my bills. I'm going to get evicted" etc.

Freaking out about kids not going to school for a month and learning which is no dif than 30yrs when many of us were out of school for a month at a time for snow days, not a big deal. Feeding their kids from being out of school, Many schools across the nation are making breakfast and lunches and bus drivers are delivering those meals to families in need while more and more schools follow suit in hopes that their parents won't need to worry about it.

Freaking out your going to die when for OVER A WEEK now articles and broadcast have been saying the OLDER and ppl with lung and autoimmune diseases are the ones the virus is the most fatal. Some articles have said children have no fatalities, 9yo and younger, zero fatality. The younger you are, the least likely it will be fatal unless lung or autoimmune diseases are there.

Older ppl being told to stay home complain, how will I pay my bills, go shopping for what I need? You should have envelopes and stamps in your homes to pay your bills, call who you owe and pay over the phone, pay online at their website or from your banks website billpay, if you don't have a bank acct and only use cash, go to walmart or post office and buy money orders to mail. That's 5 options so there's no excuse. Go shop for what you need and go back home is what the Gov wants you to do, not go out and socialize with friends and family, COMMON SENSE.

Use COMMON SENSE, STAY INFORMED. If you can go on social media and make these complaints and BLAME the Gov or Health organizations, then you can go to your local tv station or newspapers website or social media pages and READ the available articles on the virus. The ignorance of the 1/3 of the population who won't use their common sense are contributing to make the panic WORSE than it needs to be.

I posted this so ppl will be informed before taking the survey so we don't look like a bunch histerical IDIOTS to the rest of the world.

• Thanks 2

I did not qualify for that survey.

I agree about Common Sense. My son called me a  bit ago and he said they may not see me but will  bring what I need. I am fairly prepared for food and cleaning.

These are hard times but we will make.

Take care.

• Like 1

Is this the one that wanted you to post photos?  I said I was uncomfortable posting photos then they said I didn't qualify. The $25 dollars a week would have been nice.