Tellwut Customer Service is THE BEST!!

Sandy21

Just wanted everyone here on Survey Police to know that Tellwut Customer Service goes above and beyond to get to the bottom of any problems we might have. Without going into enormous detail, I apparently made a mistake regarding a gift card they mailed to me. I had no idea I had made an error, they figured it out and are mailing me a replacement gift card! This was my mistake and they took care of it even though they did nothing wrong.  

Now that is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE!

In this time of stress and negativity is is so nice to be able to report something positive!

Congratulations Tellwut Customer Service for an amazing job well done!  :-D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NevadaJones said:

I also have had a very good experience with their support. :91_thumbsup:

I am so glad you have had great customer support as well!!

• Like 1

I love Tellwut...easy to deal with customer service..they always get back to you & help you out & when I go to redeem a reward I never have to chase them down to find out where my reward is since it always ends up in my inbox...one of the easiest companies to deal with 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I love Tellwut...easy to deal with customer service..they always get back to you & help you out & when I go to redeem a reward I never have to chase them down to find out where my reward is since it always ends up in my inbox...one of the easiest companies to deal with 

Totally agree! They are THE BEST!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...