Coronavirus and Its Impact on Survey Taking

Administrator

On 3/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, nj07208 said:

Yeah, that little error is becoming quite annoying. Are they the same company now? 

Got a message back from e-Rewards today.  Apparently they are aware of links in e-mails leading elsewhere (in my case, Opinion Outpost), and suggest I simply log into the site straight from my browser, so will give that a shot tomorrow and see if I can get in. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Me too!  Got my second shipment yesterday. 

I've notice quite a few surveys will have a Coronavirus question tacked on at the end, even when the survey has nothing to do with health. Like one random question thrown in there. It's odd.

Got mine Monday as well. Most likely we are doing the same one.

Been getting the tacked on coronavirus questions as well. Have also noted the number of surveys has gone down a little.

• Like 1

Did anyone else get this? And just who are they reporting this information to? And who would even trust it?? Lol

Please mark all that apply
As a part of the Dynata community of survey participants, you have the opportunity to help inform the teams trying to manage the COVID-19 situation. We are asking our members to let us know when someone in their household is exhibiting symptoms each day. The results of your participation will be anonymous and provide valuable daily trend data by age, gender and geography.

Are you or anyone in your household exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
 Fever
 Fatigue
 Dry cough
 Difficulty breathing
 Loss of taste or smell
 None of the above
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I avoid Dynata like the plague. Or the coronavirus. :lol: So I haven't gotten that.

But my guess is that, depending on your answers, Dynata will have the Quarantine Police dispatched to your residence at once to board up your doors and windows. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I avoid Dynata like the plague. Or the coronavirus. :lol: So I haven't gotten that.

But my guess is that, depending on your answers, Dynata will have the Quarantine Police dispatched to your residence at once to board up your doors and windows. :lol:

HAHAHAHA That is too funny...and possibly true!! Lol I hope no one is led to believe these answers can't really be traced back to us in someway. Anything is possible!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 5:18 AM, episemion said:

Looks like I will have to be on the lookout for the package. Ordered something that was of not among the popular "hoarder's delights" (TP , sanitizer , etc.) from Amazon. The PO delivered it today at 4:15 , I saw that it had been delivered when I went online at 5:00 , and when I went to check , it was gone! Looks like porch pirates were following the carrier around. Have contacted the PO and seller regarding it.

Have you looked on your back porch? that's what they have started here. I heard the truck driving off and went to look- no package. When I went online I saw the email that said the package was delivered . When I opened the email it said the package was left on the back porch. It was there. This is the second time they have done this this year.   If I wasn't home I wouldn't mind but I was here when they left it.

Maybe they will be doing this  because of the virus and for their and our protection.  I hope your package was left at the back instead of being stolen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Did anyone else get this? And just who are they reporting this information to? And who would even trust it?? Lol

As a part of the Dynata community of survey participants, you have the opportunity to help inform the teams trying to manage the COVID-19 situation. We are asking our members to let us know when someone in their household is exhibiting symptoms each day. The results of your participation will be anonymous and provide valuable daily trend data by age, gender and geography.

Fever
 Fatigue
 Dry cough
 Difficulty breathing
 Loss of taste or smell
 None of the above

Yeah, via Opinion Outpost, if I recall, it was one of their pre-survey screeners. 

• Sad 1

I've still been getting activities from sites and they are all on the topic of the covid19 virus, but there is a definitely a slight decline. I work retail and will be out of work another 2 weeks. We are on stay at home order starting this thursday until April 9. Im definitely worried about income. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, somelady said:

Have you looked on your back porch? that's what they have started here. I heard the truck driving off and went to look- no package. When I went online I saw the email that said the package was delivered . When I opened the email it said the package was left on the back porch. It was there. This is the second time they have done this this year.   If I wasn't home I wouldn't mind but I was here when they left it.

Maybe they will be doing this  because of the virus and for their and our protection.  I hope your package was left at the back instead of being stolen.

See previous posting. It was an error by the carrier.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 1:25 AM, cilana86 said:

I've still been getting activities from sites and they are all on the topic of the covid19 virus, but there is a definitely a slight decline. I work retail and will be out of work another 2 weeks. We are on stay at home order starting this thursday until April 9. Im definitely worried about income. 

While I can't say all I get are about the virus, I'm getting a lot that have some 'on another topic' thing tacked on at the end.  So yeah, survey companies want to know how people are dealing with.  Even had an odd one today about the possibility of restaurants offering liquor delivery or pickup through a window. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:39 PM, nj07208 said:

Fever
 Fatigue
 Dry cough
 Difficulty breathing
 Loss of taste or smell
 None of the above

I got this one today, said no to all.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

While I can say all I get are about the virus, I'm getting a lot that have some 'on another topic' thing tacked on at the end.  So yeah, survey companies want to know how people are dealing with.  Even had an odd one today about the possibility of restaurants offering liquor delivery or pickup through a window. 

Here the liquor stores are considered essential business. So they will be staying open. I was surprised, but then some people explained to me how it could be detrimental for people with alcohol addiction if they suddenly  go cold turkey. They could have severe withdrawals.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cilana86 said:

Here the liquor stores are considered essential business. So they will be staying open. I was surprised, but then some people explained to me how it could be detrimental for people with alcohol addiction if they suddenly  go cold turkey. They could have severe withdrawals.

Gotcha.  This one seemed more built around the idea of helping restaurants who are either experiencing few clients, or forced to shut down.  Would one buy alcohol from them, either delivered, or through some sort of drive through window method,  which is not currently legal.  

• Administrator unpinned and unfeatured this topic