Coronavirus and Its Impact on Survey Taking

Administrator

• 2 months later...

Uhm, at first I was doing a lot of short surveys for all kinds of Survey companies.  And now they just want to know about my symptoms, which I don't have.  They seemed to have taken a nose dive, which I guess is OK as long as COVID is not the hot topic of conversation.  I would like to take those again. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody doing any product testing right now?  I don't get many of those, and the ones I get I am not eligible for.  

I have been getting lots of market research projects, but I am not eligible for most of them.  Most of them are still being done remotely.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NFriday said:

Is anybody doing any product testing right now?  I don't get many of those, and the ones I get I am not eligible for.  

I have been getting lots of market research projects, but I am not eligible for most of them.  Most of them are still being done remotely.

I had one a couple weeks ago and that was the first one I had in a year or longer

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has anybody received any surveys or market research projects concerning COVID lately.  I think it would be interesting to have a market research panel with people  who refuse to take the vaccine to see if anything could get them to change their mind.  I just heard about somebody in Colorado who needs a kidney transplant, and they won't give her one because she refuses to get the vaccine.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 11:05 PM, NFriday said:

Has anybody received any surveys or market research projects concerning COVID lately.  

One of the panels I belong to here in the UK started canvassing opinion on all matters Covid at the beginning of the pandemic/epidemic - weekly for many months, then monthly, with a final survey just a few months ago. We got a pretty detailed summary after each survey. It was very interesting. One of the things that stood out to me was that consistently from early on right until the end of the exercise the number of respondents who claimed to know someone who had died from Covid-19 was around 20%, which suggests to me that either the panel was very skewed or that people were being untruthful.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:25 PM, NFriday said:

I got one from Ipsos about 2 or 3 weeks ago.First in a year or more.

I just did a survey on Fortright that paid me $1.50 that asked me my opinions on COVID vaccines and wearing masks.  I said I had contempt for people that have not gotten vaccinated, and that I was very much pro mask.  I just found out yesterday, that my state Illinois is one of only eight states that have a mask mandate.  Even Michigan which has one of the highest rates of COVID in the country, and which has a Democratic governor does not have a mask mandate right now.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:00 PM, NFriday said:

I just did a survey on Fortright that paid me $1.50 that asked me my opinions on COVID vaccines and wearing masks.  I said I had contempt for people that have not gotten vaccinated, and that I was very much pro mask.  I just found out yesterday, that my state Illinois is one of only eight states that have a mask mandate.  Even Michigan which has one of the highest rates of COVID in the country, and which has a Democratic governor does not have a mask mandate right now.

Yeah, I live in Wisconsin, and we do not have a mask mandate. We also have a democratic governor. I'm surprised any states have a mask mandate.

Actually it was just in the news that the Governor of Missouri ordered a study to see if masks helped prevent COVID, and the person doing the study determined that they were.  The governor never released the results of the study.  

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

Actually it was just in the news that the Governor of Missouri ordered a study to see if masks helped prevent COVID, and the person doing the study determined that they were.  The governor never released the results of the study.  

I would like to see the results.

12 hours ago, NFriday said:

The govenor of Missouri is very anti mask, and won't release the study because it encourages people to wear masks.

I wear a mask whenever I go out but our governor   lifted the mask mandate some time ago that is why are numbers keep going up

He's an idiot

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I got a lot of surveys about the pandemic tonight.  I got one from Valued Opinion that was a Chad, Martwick and Bailey survey that was about the pandemic, and I was 96% done, and I got an error message.  It said to bookmark the page and come back to it later.  I am not sure if that would help.  I was so mad because I had spent at least 30 minutes on the survey.  At least one of the surveys specifically asked about the Omicron virus.

• Sad 1

• Administrator unpinned and unfeatured this topic